Beverly Hills 90210

Halloween

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 31, 1991 on FOX

• The gang go to a Halloween party, Brenda and Dylan dress up as Bonnie and Clyde. Kelly wears a revealing outfit and nearly gets raped. Steve and Dylan come to Kelly's rescue. Brandon and Emily V. spend Halloween together. David and Scott hang out.

7.2
    I never understand why so many people love this episode so much. It is pretty good but is nothing special, in my opinion, and I'd certainly never call it the top episode in 90210 history. I love how Brenda and Dylan dress up as Bonnie and Clyde, it's so classic. Kelly looks great in her dress, it's too bad that creep acted in such a lewd manner toward her. At least Steve and Dylan were there to save the day. Donna's mermaid costume provided comic relief, just as her dress in "Spring Dance" did as well. Brandon and Emily taking her twin niece and nephew trick-or-treating was cute and it was nice for David and Scott to spend time together, reminiscing. Especially in light of what would happen to Scott very shortly after this Halloween. It was a good episode, just not the very best.