Beverly Hills 90210

Hello Life, Goodbye Beverly Hills

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 17, 1995 on FOX

• Kelly makes a choice.... Andrea & Jesse leave BH

Kelly's choice: Brandon and kelly are too young to get married, but how could Dylan invite Kelly to take a trip around the world with him if she's in a relationship with one of his best friends? Kelly should have taken the trip, but with Brandon. They don't have to be engaged if they don't want to, but they can spend time together. Andrea & Jesse: I was sad to see Andrea go. I don't mind Jesse, but ever since he and Andrea got married, Andrea has become really boring, except for her affair with Peter. They should have had a bigger wedding. I hated how Jesse rushed Andrea out of the pit while she was saying good bye to Brandon, her best friend, who she came close to sleeping with twice. I must say though, Andrea's blonde hair makes it easier to believe she's actually 34 at this point rather than a 20 year old. How old is Jesse anyways? He must be at least 22, considering he's done undergrad.

Andrea had a good run on the show. It was good that she visited 3 times and has finally decided to divorce Jesse in season 8. We see Hannah on the new show, and Mr. Matthews makes a joke 'how old does she think she is? 30?' or something like that. This episode was sad,but then again, Andrea has become more detached to the gang.

Kelly made a good choice, but how will it affect the boys next season when she finds a new boy?