Beverly Hills 90210

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 14, 1999 on FOX

7.6
  • Same rapist?

3.5
    Could the guy that almost raped Gina in front of the After Dark be the same one who raped Kelly 3 episodes later? Being that Matt was the perv's attorney and kept him out of jail?
  • Gina, Gina, Gina you gotta love her.

I say Gina is a victim. Kelly just keeps taunting her over and over again when she knows Gina is head over hills for the d*mn guy! This episode marked the one and only b!tch slap Kelly well deserved way back since season 3, that is probably why the episode is called "I Want To Reach Out And Grab Ya" because Gina reached out and smacked the hell out of Kelly lmao. Other than that and Overall this episode was really great. Gina gets attacked by a rapist after her qwirrel with Kelly and no one wants to believe her and thinks she is only saying that it happened for attention (what a great boyfriend you are Dylan!). and gets in trouble for her house sitting job. I love Gina she kicks butt. I really like G&D's relationship as well (they remind me of B&D). Kelly needs to leave Dylan alone, period. they are terrible together and bring out the worst of each other. I mean, honestly, look at this entire season... they are terrible for each other and their little conquest for one and another only causes trouble. I still think Dylan belongs with Brenda but Gina is a good replacement to fill her shoes.