Beverly Hills 90210

Isn't it Romantic?

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 03, 1991 on FOX

• Classic 90210. Brenda and Dylan succumb to their mutual attraction. Even though his reputation is that of a bad-boy, he is just a tortured teenager trying to grow up without parental involvement. Brenda on the other hand, is overly protected.

Classic 90210! This episode ranks as one of my all time favorites. Dylan and Brenda give into their passion, which is loaded with emotion. Luke Perry and Shannen Doherty give one of their best performances. I loved Dylan and Brenda, so this episode was great.
    I also like the way this episode juxtiposed the AIDS story with Dylan and Brenda. Brenda\\\'s struggle with sex and Dylan\\\'s initial pulling away, portrayed real emotions of teens, it was both relevant and realistic. I enjoyed the girl with AIDS giving the facts at a time when the majority of the 90210 teens were sexually active or at least thinking about it seriously. Teenagers need wake up calls like this. 90210, in its earlier episodes covered relevant issues in an accesable way; Though sometimes a bit over the top, its aim was commendable.