Beverly Hills 90210

Leading From the Heart

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 10, 1991 on FOX

• Filler episode, and thank god Brandon doesn't have to cry that much.

5.5
    Brandon and Brenda's cousin Bobby Walsh comes for a big visit. Due to a skiing accident with Brandon a few years before, he is paralyzed from the waste down and confined to a wheel chair. He has a pretty good attitude about things, and even manages to catch Kelly's eye. Brenda is a bit over protective of him and rightfully knows how Kelly is. Kelly is pretty supportive of him, and he clearly gets defensive about the "novelty wearing off." This really wouldn't be that bad of an episode if they went anywhere with it, but as a 1 shot deal, it was a bit disappointing. Two side-stories. Brenda finally gets her license, and David finally starts the ball rolling on trying to get with Donna. Brandon and Emily also continue their on again off again relationship. MVC: Kelly (8)
  • Jason Priestly= Awesome

This episode really showed off the talents of Jason Priestly. In his crying scene with his cousin Bobby, I really thought he did an awesome job. This was the first time Brandon has emotional scene and of course it is awesome. I also felt that Jennie Garth did a good job of being confused whether or not advance her relationship with Bobby. Although these Jason and Jennie are usually always awesome- I feel this episode is what really made them both stand out. The title of this episode is so relevant to the storyline- this episode really does touch the heart.
  • I've always liked this episode.

The twin's Paraplegic cousin Bobby comes to visit.

Brenda becomes protective of him when she realizes that he and Kelly have a mutual attraction.

Brandon still feel that his cousins accident is somehow his fault.

Bobby wrestles with weather or not to stay in Beverly Hills or go back to Minnesota.

When Bobby and Kelly go to a part together they realize how difficult it would be for them to have a relationship.

I think that this is a great episode. One that always stayed with me.