Beverly Hills 90210

Lost in Las Vegas

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 20, 1996 on FOX

• David drives this story as Brandon doesn't really hit top gear.

On the whole I enjoyed watching this episode as it sees the return of past friend Ray Pruit and I always liked the gangs road trips where something unfortunate happens to one of them - in this case its David. On the subject of David, I always thought the writers should have come up with a better plot device than have him just going on a spending spree he's a rich kid anyway, so he could probably deal with it. I think the character of David should have invested his money in making his own indie movie as no more is mentioned of his video making fad something I'm sure he would have resurrected with the capital he's now got. We could have had all the trials and tribulations that comes with the Hollywood movie business from this a wasted opportunity guys! Brandons story was an interesting little tale but seemed to lack a little something as it all appeared too convenient for both characters - I mean yes, she look great but after the episode; She Came In Through The Bathroom Window, Brandon could have thought that this was a scam. I'd have liked to have seen the Boyfriend turn up at the house and be the jealous type who resents Brandon looking after his girl and your usual high drama argument ensues before he storms off! Of course, apologizing later to nicely wrap up this episode. Also I think the episode Duke's Bad Boy should have been mentioned as the reason Brandon didn't go to Las Vegas.