Beverly Hills 90210

FOX (ended 2000)

hainesg324

Beverly Hills 90210 Fan Reviews (129)

• The first of many teen oriented dramas, remains on of the best

At the time I started watching Beverly Hills, 90210, I had only watched two teen dramas at that point. One Tree Hill and Degrassi: The Next Generation. Degrassi was slowly losing my interest, so I pretty much stopped watching it. Then, I found 90210 on SoapNet. I was aware of the show, but never really watched it. And I'm really glad I did. Sure, it's got it's cheese, but then again, what teen drama doesn't. I really started to enjoy this show, but it got a little unrealistic at some point when almost every character on the show has some drug addiction, as well as many other recycled plots that the writers just seemed to toss around from one character to the next. One of the reasons I started watching this show, is because of Jennie Garth. I had become a fan of hers through What I Like About You, and 90210 kept me her fan. This and What I Like About You proves her versatility, although most of the actors on this show seemed to juggle comedy and drama quite nicely. Bottom line: BH 90210, is the first teen drama, and remains 2nd best in my book (sorry, but nothing beats One Tree Hill). 8.5 out of 10