Beverly Hills 90210

FOX

Beverly Hills 90210 Fan Reviews (129)

• Undeniably Phenomenal

I didn't watch Beverly Hills,90210 when it was originally on. I was too young, and knew nothing about it. Growing up I always knew who Jason Priestley was. My Aunt was in love with him, and actually thought at once she was married to him. I always glanced at it sometimes when it was on. I used to say "Oh, what a stupid pointless show!" It wasn't until I was 14 I really wanted to check it out and see how this show really was. I got the second season on DVD and I watched the Halloween episode. I didn't get it into it at first but by the end of the 2nd season I was hooked. I spent the rest of my Spring Break watching the show. Ever since that day I've been in love. I laughed, I cried, I smiled, and I grew with this show. It was the thing that got me through my teen years. This show changed my life in so many ways. The acting and actors were amazing. You won't regret watching this show. I hope it changed your life, like it did to me. 10 billion stars from me. This is the one show you can't miss. Somehow I almost missed it. But thank gosh I didn't.