Beverly Hills 90210

Shooting Star/American in Paris

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Aug 12, 1992 on FOX

• Season 3, Episode 5.

I don't really watch BH, but this was on instead of OTH, so I watched it. I liked it. Kelly feels guilty about kissing Dylan and tries to avoid him. She goes to his house to admit her feelings, and they share a passionate kiss. They spend a lot of time together, but reconsider their actions when David catches them kissing. Kelly turns down Dylan's offer to camp out on the beach (the night before Brenda is to return), but eventually joins him for a romantic evening. Brenda meets Rick, a hunky college student from Wisconsin who believes that she is French. She takes him on a tour of Paris, and kisses him during a dinner date. Rick asks Brenda to join him on a backpacking trip across Europe. She risks missing her plane to see him one last time, but he gets in a cab before she can catch him. Brandon tries to help a homeless Gulf War veteran who is living on the beach. He arranges a job interview with Henry, but the man doesn't show up. Steve wants to manage David's music career. I loved Brenda's storyline. It was very cool and her accent rocked. The end was sad though. :( Great episode.
  • Kelly tries to hide her attraction to Dylan

I hate this episode, this is when Kelly admits to Dylan that she is attracted to him and he invites her to camp with him. I do not like them together, never have, never will... I know that Dylan and Brenda are apart during this ep with her being in Paris and Dylan in the states, but really HER BEST FRIEND?????? ENOUGH SAID
  • I also hate this episode....

I also hate this episode. I hate the whole Dylan/Brenda/Kelly thing. It just goes to show you that Kelly never really changed. I cant say enough how much I hate that whole story line. Brenda and Dylan were the best couple ever on that show, and they really should\'ve kept it that way. I didnt like the whole thing with Rick either, but come on, Kelly was supposed to be Brenda\'s best friend. It just makes me totally sick to go back and watch the episodes from that summer. I know I am ranting, but oooooh!! I just hate it!