Beverly Hills 90210

Shooting Star/American in Paris

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Aug 12, 1992 on FOX

• Season 3, Episode 5.

I don't really watch BH, but this was on instead of OTH, so I watched it. I liked it. Kelly feels guilty about kissing Dylan and tries to avoid him. She goes to his house to admit her feelings, and they share a passionate kiss. They spend a lot of time together, but reconsider their actions when David catches them kissing. Kelly turns down Dylan's offer to camp out on the beach (the night before Brenda is to return), but eventually joins him for a romantic evening. Brenda meets Rick, a hunky college student from Wisconsin who believes that she is French. She takes him on a tour of Paris, and kisses him during a dinner date. Rick asks Brenda to join him on a backpacking trip across Europe. She risks missing her plane to see him one last time, but he gets in a cab before she can catch him. Brandon tries to help a homeless Gulf War veteran who is living on the beach. He arranges a job interview with Henry, but the man doesn't show up. Steve wants to manage David's music career. I loved Brenda's storyline. It was very cool and her accent rocked. The end was sad though. :( Great episode.