Beverly Hills 90210

The Labors of Love

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Feb 02, 1994 on FOX

• Schemin'!

Brian Austin Green (David Silver) gives a realistic and engaging performance once again. Tori Spelling (Donna Martin) is settling into her own skin by now and not pushing so hard as in previous seasons. I still wish Andrea had stuck with Dan Rubin, but I guess they didn't want her to have to marry the first guy she went to bed with. Love that continually reference Jackie Taylor's addiction, as depicted in "Perfect Mom" season 1.
  • Good on you Kelly.

7.1
    I'm glad Kelly is acting harsh on David and cannot understand why Donna is trying to be nice to him - she should have sense to know that if you give him money then he will spend it on drugs. I feel sorry for Dylan who has got used to living on his own to have to share with two girls who spend ages in the bathroom.
    I am glad Andrea decided to have the baby and was suprsied that they decided to get engaged.
    I cannot believe Brandon is going out with Lucinda but worse - I can't believe that Dylan bought half the Peach Pit - it was a nice thing to do but made Brandon feel useless.