Beverly Hills 90210

The Little Fish

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Sep 22, 1993 on FOX

• Brenda leaves UMinn and returns to the Walsh house

Gotta love how Brenda returns in the middle of the night. She fights with her parents about whether or not she is going to school and ends up spending the day with Dylan.
    I love the fact that when she hooks his sweatshirt they spend a tender moment staring into each other's eyes.
    Although they do not get back together in this episode is shows that their love is still there and will never die, yah I know he ends up back with Kelly, but you can see the love between D and B even just for that one scene - on and this starts the jealousy Kelly has with Brenda over Dylan - Kelly is actually insecure with her relationship when Dylan tells her he spent the day fishing with Brenda - you could just tell that it was starting the new story line
  • Lucky Steve.

I was so relieved when I saw Brenda back in the Walsh's house and it was great seeing her talking with Dylan and spending the day with him fishing. I thought it wasn't very nice of Brandon to want to move out just because Brenda moved back - although he was understandably annoyed. I would love to have Steve's luck though - he cheats on a test and ends up getting the subjects he wants. If I did that I'd end up in detention for a month. I cannot believe Andrea was mean about the Peach Pit considering they hang out there all the time. Couldn't she have toned it down a bit?