Beverly Hills 90210

The Long Goodbye

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 16, 1997 on FOX

• FINALLY KELLY AND BRANDON BACK TOGETHER

Love this episode, Brandon breaks up with Tracy and Val plots to try and get them back together, didn't work in fact the plan backfired. Love how when Kelly shows up at the Walsh house and tells Brandon she went to meet dylan to tell him she had finally chosen and she pulls the ring out from under her shirt. They are great together
  • Kelly and Brandon finally get it right.

This is the episode many of us had been waiting for since Kelly Taylor chose herself over being with Brandon Walsh or Dylan McKay.

She FINALLY makes a decision between them, and thankfully, she goes with her heart. The final scene in the episode is probably one of the most romantic, memorable moments ever in the show, as Kelly convinces Brandon it is he who she has chosen once and for all. Having their engagement ring on her necklace (reference back to his proposal in Season 5) is her way of sealing the deal, and they end the episode confessing their love for each other and sharing a kiss.

So this one is for all the true Brandon/Kelly shippers out there, me being one of them, because it ends well for them here. I'd advise anyone who loves this episode to not expect to be satisfied by the last couple of seasons - no members of the Walsh family, and therefore no Brandon/Kelly.

This remains one of my top 5 BH 90210 episodes.