Beverly Hills 90210

Toil and Trouble

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 29, 1997 on FOX

7.4
  • Brandon and Kelly add some spice to their "vanilla" relationship, Val gets caught and David steals from Donna...

I loved and hated this ep at the same time. First, I love that Kelly tells Brandon they should act like they are 22-year-olds (although Kelly should be 23 by now since she turned 21 in season 6) and that their relationship is like "vanilla." Love the scene after they mess the dining room table and Steve does not believe it was them so Brandon tells him it was the neighbors dog.

I also like the fact that Steve is starting to really feel for Carly (even though she leaves BH soon). But when they had to leave the ball because Zack was sick I was like AWWW.

I'm glad that Val got found out by both Noah and Cooper - it's about time. Never liked the whole dating two people if they don't know about it.

What I hate about this ep is when David steals from Donna. I don't care what he was going through to steal from his own girlfriend is just downright low and not excusable.