Beverly Hills 90210

Up in Flames

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 30, 1994 on FOX

• OK, who ever said this season was horrible, should see this episode!

This episode was one of the greatest episodes ever! I mean, I think I never saw in the last seasons something so well acted, well written! I mean, that last scene with Kelly in the fire and at the same time Brandon sleeping with Emily was so touching! I just got so mad at Brandon! He was such a jerk!
    I'm loving this season so far! Sure, I miss Brenda a lot! But I think Clare and Valerie are a really great substitution. I can't imagine the next episode. How Kelly will be. And Brandon! Full of guilt! Just hope that Emily doesn't pull one like season 2. Just leave already! I'm getting kinda tired of her. Just hope this will be the last appearance of her.
  • Rave full of Lesbians + Emily Valentine returns + Kelly gets stuck in a fire= One of my favorite episodes in the entire 10 year run!

I thought this episode was soooo good. I was pretty young when I watched it but I remember it very well. I loved how they brought back Emily Valentine to stir things up with Kelly and Brandon\\\'s relationship. I knew something bad was going to happen when they kept focusing on the fuse box in the house but I didn\\\'t know a fire would break out. What was even more unpredictable was that even though the episode was more centered around Val and Steve, Kelly was the one caught in the fire in the end. Awesome episode!
  • When Kelly got stuck in the fire it made me so nervous...it made me really into the episode

This episode was sooo good. I like how they brought some drama into it with Brandon by bringing Emily Valentine into the picture...that was very clever. It was a good addition to the plot to have brandon be with Emily when kelly gets stuck in the fire b/c u kno thats gonna cause drama in their relationship. It was good that they had Kelly get stuck in the fire w Allison bc they came back in later episodes too. This episode overall was great.