Beverly Hills 90210

You Say It's Your Birthday (2)

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 22, 1996 on FOX

• Season 6's finale... what a way to end the season!!

So much happened in this episode, I don't know where to begin. Susan takes a job offer in Washington, even after Brandon declined his job offer from Boston. Claire gets mad at Steve for Prince Carl's "favour". Steve & Brandon go to a bar to drown their sorrows and ending up getting in a bar fight; seeing fugative Colin during the brawl. Colin darts off as the police show up. Brandon & Steve get released from the police and is pick up by Valerie & Kelly. They see Colin on the street as they are driving, Brandon & Steve hop out the car and chase ensues. Val & Kel call the police, and eventually Colin is cornered by Brandon & Steve, Valerie & Kelly, and the police. We find out in part one that Brenda & Dylan are shacking up in London, England. David & Donna decide to give their relationship another chance. Kelly asks Brandon if there's a chance for them to get back together. Brandon says it's possible, but they're both on the rebound, and it will be asking for desaster. Joan is pregnant and Nat tells Brandon they're getting married. Everybody in the gang are with another person in the gang, with the exception of Valerie. I can't wait to see Season 7's premiere, I haven't seen it (season's 5 - 10 to be exact) since the original air date. I can't remember how Season 7 starts, when I watch it I'll be like "yeah, I forgot that happened."