Beyblade Forums

Saturday 11:30 AM on YTVIn Season

A few updated to keep an eye out for

JetixMasterDan

[1]Aug 14, 2010
    • level: 53

I was recently able to contact Nelvana, and they were kind enough to supply me with an episode-by-episode cast list for everyone that appears in the episode. As a result, if you visit season 1 you'll notice changes have begun to be made to the cast list. Yes, all the original stars are still kept on there, but parts like Gary, Lee, Kevin, Mariah, Judy, and other characters that appear on and off in seasons 1 and 3 have been changed to recurring characters instead of episode stars. You'll also notice a few voice actor corrections and additions all together, such as Ari-Paul Saunders (who played Kevin) and Johnny Haydon-Devlin (who played Tala). As a result, some voice actors that were never truly in the series, such as Kent Williams II, will end up being deleted all together when I have updated everything. It will take some time, but I hope to be finished with season 1 next week and have the guide fully up to date before the end of September, though it will be fully updated by the end of October at the latest.

Now, I know many of you have mentioned the fourth season of Beyblade, and I'm sure a great many of you have probably moved over to the Metal Fusion page here at TV.com, but a little interesting fact was made when Nelvana sent me the info. Despite having different characters and a different plot all together, Beyblade: Metal Fusion is officially being recognized as season 4 of Beyblade in general. Keep in mind Nelvana doesn't just have dubbing rights to the series- Nelvana is the co-Producer for the series. Since they are producing Metal Fusion, then if they say it is season 4, then it shall be season 4. As a result I have added the episodes that have aired or will be airing this weekend, along with all the VA's that have appeared, here to the Beyblade guide. I do not wish to take away from the Metal Fusion guide and hope they continue to go on with it, but both seasons of Metal Fusion will be posted here in their entirety. As a result you'll notice the series has been changed from on hiatus to returning series, and the last episode aired date has been removed. Having Metal Fusion posted here as season 4 is no different than the Zoids series, which has a different page for Zoids Chaotic Century/ Guardian Force (seasons 1 & 2), Fuzors (season 4), and Genesis (season 5) but also have them all posted on the main Zoids page here at TV.com. I hope you will appreciate the effort being made to make TV.com the most accurate guide online for Beyblade, and feel free to express your appreciation or dislike for the changes being made, as long as they fall within the TV.com rules. Thank you for your time.

JetixMasterDan

TV.com Beyblade Editor

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JetixMasterDan

[2]Aug 17, 2010

All right, I promised I would keep you informed as changes were made and completed. The season 1 cast list for each individual episode is now completed. All 51 episodes have the full cast as provided by Nelvana, even though I'm not sure when a couple of the characters speak in a couple of the episodes. I will start season 2 tomorrow, and the next two episodes of season 4 shall be added tomorrow. In fact I shall try to add the season 4 episodes on Wednesday each week so people can be informed of VA's they may want to hear in upcoming episodes.

JetixMasterDan

[3]Sep 17, 2010

It has been a while since I posted an update, but I have been working pretty hard with regular work and then trying to update the information when I can. Season 2's cast will be completed sometime tonight. Each episode is updated as far as I can get it, but Nelvana didn't have some of the info for the first 18 episodes of season 2 so they mostly have ones posted that were obvious. Nelvana has provided all the individual episodes for season 3, and I shall begin them tomorrow after I get off of work in between football games. Expect all the casting inaccuracies to be done away with before the end of October.

JetixMasterDan

[4]Sep 25, 2010

I don't know that anyone cares, but GRevolution's cast list has been updated 3/4 of the way now (39 of 52 episodes). The final 13 episodes will be updated this next week, and the full cast list will be fully up to date by the end of September, meaning all the inaccuracies that are posted at most sites will be corrected here.

Be on the lookout for this weekends 2 newest episodes of Metal Fusion to be posted within the next couple of days as well, probably at the same time the synopsis gets posted for them. I actually do have the cast list for them already, but I haven't gotten it posted here since I've been working on getting GRevolution fully corrected.

JetixMasterDan

[5]Sep 30, 2010

If you logged on this evening, then you have probably noticed. The English cast list for each episode is now fully complete for Beyblade, including this weekends upcoming episodes. It may have taken close to two months, but I can gully say TV.com is the most accurate site for cast information on Beyblade.

JetixMasterDan

[6]Dec 22, 2010

Good news everyone. Nelvana responded to a recent e-mail from me and provided the remaining cast list for Beyblade Metal Fusion. The full cast list for season 4 is now complete. Currently the only place online you can find this information is here at TV.com and at Anime News Network, where I also posted the information. Enjoy learning who provides the voices for your favorite characters.

JetixMasterDan

[7]Jul 25, 2011

Season 5, Metal Masters, began airing on CN Australia on Monday, July 25. As a result you will find the first 20 episode titles of season 5 now up. I will update the cast as I watch the episode each day or when Nelvana sends me an e-mail with the cast information.

JetixMasterDan

[9]Dec 17, 2011

6 new episodes recently aired on Network Ten in Australia. Those 6 episodes should appear later today here at TV.com. Additioonall we now have the VA for Masamune, and he will be added shortly. I still don't know most of the secondary VA's though because Nelvana hasn't been kind enough to share that information.