Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

Episode 01

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 25, 1997 on FOX

• This show gives you five segments and the chance to guess which was fact and which was fiction.

I absolutely looooove this episode because it really caught my attention. My favorite story would have to be “On the Road”. I like it because it really has that whole thrill to it. The whole time she invites her husband and daughter to her old night club hangout she is dead. Imagine that. While they were patiently waiting, the daughter finds her earring. At the same time, the father gets a phone call saying that Vicky died in a plane crash. Then they both realize that the call came in after she died. I guess the concept of that story would be that she wanted her husband and daughter to be together one last time as a family before she moves on to the next life. It was sad that the lady died but it meant that she was sending them a message through the phone call. My second favorite story would have to be “Number One with a Bullet”. This story is about a wife going home to surprise her husband with a trip to Paris only to find him in bed with another woman. She picks up a gun and they struggle with it only to be shot and killed. Her friend comes to seek vengeance only to miss. But all loose ends will be tied. The bullet that was meant for the cheating husband is dislodged from the tree into his heart while attempting to chop down the tree. The whole episode is good. I also liked the last story. It was kind of an out of body experience for the woman. Only to come to find out that she is the ghost that is supposedly “haunting” the house. I didn’t exactly guess which was fact and which was fiction correctly.