TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Favorite story

13th_rei

[1]Oct 17, 2005
    • level: 8
    :points to topic: mine are the one when the talking doll said the nanny did it and the one where the prisoner escaped his jail then landed into another one.

Yours?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jane_doe37

[2]Oct 19, 2005
    • level: 12
    Mine's the Grave Digger's Nemesis. I don't care if it was fake or not, I saw it when I was younger and my brother and I were totally scared sh*tless by it.

shortdragon

[3]Nov 8, 2005
    • level: 5
    The Digger's one scared me to, I couldn't go to sleep. But my favorite one was the Frank and Jesse James, just because one of them was hot and I love Frank and Jesse James. I fall for bad boys, lol.

Man, I really want this show back badly.

cdogg6705isback

[4]Nov 9, 2005
    • level: 14
    I liked the one with the man who was driving the delivery truck and the baby fell on the truck roof and the old lady was waving at him to go that was and it turned out that she was the baby's grandson but all of them were great and I still wished that it was on.

13th_rei

[5]Nov 11, 2005
    • level: 8
    That was cool. And the gravedigger one was scary.

shortdragon

[6]Nov 14, 2005
    • level: 5
    What about the Frank and Jesse James one? None of you guys like it or what?

cdogg6705isback

[7]Nov 22, 2005
    I thouhgt that episode was alright but it wasn't my favorite one.

calicow

[8]Dec 17, 2005
    • level: 53
    shortdragon wrote:

That one was cool, but it wasn't my favorite. I would probably say that my favorite would be the one where the elderly couple would poison the homeless drifters and realized that the last one was their son they thought died in Vietnam.

cdogg6705isback

[9]Dec 18, 2005
    calicow wrote:
    shortdragon wrote:

That one was cool, but it wasn't my favorite. I would probably say that my favorite would be the one where the elderly couple would poison the homeless drifters and realized that the last one was their son they thought died in Vietnam.

That was a really good story. I forgot about that one. My sister also likes that story the best.

Mideye88

[10]Dec 18, 2005
    • level: 3
    My favorite story would have to be the one where the boy disappeared in his brothers closet. It was one of those stories you cant believe is real. I also liked the one with the eight foot tall giant who strangled their sisters murderer.

Mavalasko

[11]Jan 13, 2006
    • level: 4
    Mideye88 wrote:
    My favorite story would have to be the one where the boy disappeared in his brothers closet. It was one of those stories you cant believe is real. I also liked the one with the eight foot tall giant who strangled their sisters murderer.

^^ AHHH THOSE TWO WERE SOO SCARY!!!

Hahahaha, I remember I was talking to a friend over the phone at the time of the Giant person. I had to turn off due to the freakiness. Then that boy disappearing in the closet, that just leaves you stunned. How on earth does that happen!?

I remember a few good ones...

The lady who was instructed by the flight attendants to sit in her assigned seat. Even though she was offered to sit in the window seat, then later on, the side of the plane bursted open and the person sitting in the seat that the lady wanted to sit in, flew out of the window.

I can't remember it exactly, but this guy who was a bathroom attendant who spoke to a guy who had extremely bad luck. Then it turned around for the guy, but the bathroom attendant had been dead for years....something like that.

The old man who was put in the same jail cell as the guy who murdered his son. The old man strangled the murderer to death and vanished from the cell.

The cartoonist guy who killed himself but painted a frightening picture before he died, placed it in his bosses home and it scares the boss to death.

The lady who was hideous until she met a beautiul blonde haired lady. The blonde lady put make-up on this hideous woman and became beautiful. The next day, the former hideous woman was now attracting men everywhere, she went to thank the blonde haired lady but saw that the blonde haired lady was now hideous.

Awww so many excellent stories!!

Mideye88

[12]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 3
    Yeah I liked all those episodes. I had forgotten to write about that comic book one. Another one I likes was with the brothers that had that wax museum and the wax executioner tried to kill the girl, friggin scary man!

bhawkins08

[13]Apr 12, 2006
    • level: 9
    My Favorite Episode Is when the painter meets an old woman who was in the holocaust, the woman painter finds out that her mother is the daughter of the old woman.
    I like this because the story hits close to home because i am related to someone who was in the holocaust.

bigbuck900

[14]Apr 17, 2006
    i have 2 ravorits

1)i dont rell remember how this story went but at the end the man ans wemon get kill by a posested bull dozer

2) the on about the guy that was obsest with his card and it went back to the original oners grave.

bigbuck900

[15]Apr 17, 2006
    o sory i ment car not card

CombatRadio

[16]Apr 18, 2006
    • level: 1
    I remember a segment where a police officer was interrogating a man who was a suspect of a crime, and the police officer was punching, slapping, and kicking the guy a lot. The guy claimed to be innocent, and when he was being taken out of the interrogation room, he looked back at the police officer and said, "You'll be sorry" (or something similar to that). As he said that, he left a blood stain on the wall from the blood on his hand.

Also, a painter, later, was hired to clean the blood stain off the wall, as it wouldn't come off. The painter tried to paint over the stain, but the stain was "bleeding" through the paint, and he couldn't get it off.

I saw this episode along time ago, so my memory is a bit faint on this, but I think the guy was convicted of whatever crime he was charged for, even though he claimed to be innocent. Or maybe he died somehow; I can't remember. I do remember that the one police officer was in the room doing something, and when he tried to leave the room, the door was locked. He got confused, and he looked at the stain. Suddenly, he felt something grabbing his throat and choking him. The police man couldn't get it off. The police man was choked to his death. After that, the blood stain disappeared.

MAXPAYNE4664

[17]Jun 1, 2006
    • level: 1
    my favorite story was the one with the boy in the closet.

Anyone know which episode that was?

cdogg6705isback

[18]Jun 7, 2006
    That was episode 2 from Season 1.

JazzyOne06

[19]Jun 8, 2006
    • level: 16
    I like the one when that girl and her father got a call from her mother who was a jazz singer on tour to meet back up at the place where she and the father met. But turns out the time the call was made the plane had crashed minutes before killing all and no survivors. But the daughter finds her mother's earring on stage by the microphone. It was touching.

kurby123

[20]Jun 21, 2006
    • level: 19
    Mine has got to be The Red Eyed Creature. Why did the nanny have red eyes? How did that happen? Freaky.
    Does anyone have any theories into why that would happen?