Favorite story

windseeker15

[21]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 9
    CombatRadio wrote:

I saw this episode along time ago, so my memory is a bit faint on this, but I think the guy was convicted of whatever crime he was charged for, even though he claimed to be innocent. Or maybe he died somehow; I can't remember.

I think he was innocent, but other inmates beat him to death over an argument or something.

My favorites:

1) The boy in the closet

2) The episode where in some high school the words "Remember December 7th" appeared all over 2 days before pearl harbor happened. I was like 0_0

Couldnt believe both were true.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

free2eatcookies

[22]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 7
    i have 2 the one where all the church ppl couldnt make it there on time b cuz the church collapsed or sumthin like that and the other was when this man got this chair that was cursed and whoever sat in it would die and it drove the owner crazy

BWT1234

[23]Aug 18, 2006
    • level: 2
    My faveorite episode is the one where the housekeeper kills the people she works for. It was scary when the doll kept saying "Why did you kill them? Why???

tinman8907

[24]Aug 18, 2006
    • level: 8
    I don't really have a favorite..but, it's crazy to see what ones are true..its weird. I guesse it shows that there is supernatural things actullay happening. The boy in closet..thinger, The boy somehow could have created a portal..(maybe a time portal) so haha he could be in the past ?? that would suck..to go back in the past and not know how to get back. 

kenya85

[25]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 10
    My favorite would have to be the boy in the closet disappearing. My God that was hella creepy.

kenya85

[26]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 10
    Oh yea and the story where the artist painted self portraits of people then they die.

BlackTulip009

[27]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 12

First off: I am HYPERexcited to announce that I am going to purchase Season IV of this magnificent program on DVD from Amazon.de on
    September 28. =) (It's called X Factor: Das Unfassbare, and has German and English audio.) Now, to figure out my very favorite segments. The Apparition (Chilling)
    On the Road (Tear-jerking)
    The Subway (Scary)
    Kid in the Closet ("The" story that everyone talks about!)
    Cup of Joe (Really, really creepy.)
    The Diner (Bradley never died....IN THE WAR.)

The Girl Next Door
    The Getaway
    Dead Friday
    The Land
    Town of Remembrance
    The House on Barry Ave
    The Bucket
    Graffiti

Ring Toss
    One for the Road
    The Music Box
    The Gravedigger's Nemesis (SCARY!)
    Stitches in Time
    The Ice Box
    The Gathering
    The Wailing
    Halloween
    Precious
    The Sewing Machine
    The Sleepwalker
    The Cake (Possibly the most humorous---"The Devil's in the oven? Really? You sure about that? What, hell ain't warm enough for him?" or something...though "They Towed my Car" comes to mind as funny too.)

Mail Order Degree
    Murder of Roy Hennessee
    The Doll
    When I Was Big
    Second Sight
    Who Was I
    House of Shadows (So creepy)
    Teasdale's Motor Car
    The Grave (Fiction...but cool story)
    Hot Car
    The Mystery of Douglas Hibbard
    The Mandarin's Bowl
    The Hand (NOT to be confused with "The Bloody Hand," a different story about a woman who is buried with her expensive necklace
    and a poison-tipped barb on the coffin, to kill her greedy husband when he tries to steal it...and the two apparently struggle because
    they find blood under the dead woman's fingernails and scratches on the husband's face.)

The ridiculously hard thing is trying to decide which stories are my 'favorites' because I love ALL of them. This show is incredibly dear
    to me and I've treasured it for years. I now praise Germany for having the wisdom to FINALLY release it to DVD, albeit only for one season so far. One other thing....
    I like the stories that come from the "Scary Stories" trilogy of books by Alvin Schwartz, and illustrated with terrifying genius by Stephen
    Gammell. We've got:
    ~Room 245 (Same basic story; woman goes to get medicine for her sick mother and returns to the hotel to find everything as if her
    mother had never existed...it's a cover-up by the hotel to conceal the fact that the mother died of the plague.)
    ~Two Sisters (Called "The White Satin Evening Gown" in the book; woman steals her wedding dress off a dead lady and dies at her own
    wedding due to embalming fluid.)
    ~Merry Go Round (This one's a bit different in the book. The title is Bess, and instead of a snake crawling out of the mouth of a carousel
    horse and biting someone on a cursed ride, the story involves a man being told in a prophesy that his horse Bess will kill him. After Bess dies,
    the man rubs her skull and mourns but also feels relieved that now she cannot kill him. A snake crawls out of the skull and bites him.)
    ~Grave Sitting (Girl makes a bet she can stay by a 'ghost''s gravestone all night in a cemetery; to prove she was there she must stick a knife into
    the ground by it. She stabs the knife through her coat and is so terrified that she can't get away from the grave, she believes she's been attacked
    by the ghost and scares herself to death.)
    ~Bright Lights (Called "High Beams" in the book: a woman is terrified by a man chasing her in the car, flashing his high beams at her. When her car stops he gets out and comes toward her, only to reveal that there was a man in the back of her car who kept rising up with a knife to stab her.
    The guy was flashing his brights to make the killer duck down again.)

~Room for One More (Similar to The Warning, a guy sees funeral-related signs and is scared enough to not go into a hotel elevator destined to crash)

~The Guests (Similar to Dust--you meet someone dead in a house that no longer exists in the state you saw it in, and when you return there's some proof you were there conversing with said dead person)

~The Bus Stop (Much the same story in both, bit more detail on the show)

Edited on 01/06/2007 11:04am
    Edited 2 total times.

MissMeka2011

[28]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 22
    "On the Road" and "Number One with a Bullet". "On the Road" was the first story I saw. I liked it because it was interesting.

Smithy7777777

[29]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 3

Spoilers

My favorites are Red Eyed Creature, the episode where the spirit of the elderly woman keeps singing  to the man "An awful, awful man, not well bread, with no respect for anyone, not even  the dead" The episode where a man sleep walks out of his house, before his wife later finds a doll made of him, and the episode (I forgot the name of it) where a man becomes part of his land in order to save his plantation. 

Speaking of stories, I'm serious that my Aunt Margarret told me this. Interestingly enough, my Aunt Margarret told me in real life she had a strange experience with a woman who was from the State of West Virginia in the Summer of 2000 on the 4th of July in a Days Inn Hotel in Columbus, North Carolina. She said she got to talking to a lady from that state and then my Aunt Margarret told her later on in an argument "There are only male demons ,"  the lady answered angrily "no, there are male demons and  their are female demons, and there is one standing right here in the room with you this very moment!" My Aunt told me this even though she said that when she was speaking to the lady that they were the only ones present in the room at the time. My Aunt told me some other really weird crazy things this woman said to her in the conversation. Anyway, maybe the woman my Aunt spoke to was on crack at the time. Nethertheless, I do know that my Aunt Margarret is never one to lie, especially not to fellow family members such as me since she she would have no reason to.          

Juar

[30]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 7

my favorite is the one : PRECIOUS about the cat

the one here that girl gets a curse and sees herself ugly when shes not really.. SCARED ME when she looked in the mirror... anyone remember that one.. it scared me and gave me nightmares of course i was a lot younger

Mavalasko

[31]Jul 1, 2007
    • level: 4

Juar wrote:

my favorite is the one : PRECIOUS about the cat

the one here that girl gets a curse and sees herself ugly when shes not really.. SCARED ME when she looked in the mirror... anyone remember that one.. it scared me and gave me nightmares of course i was a lot younger

Haha yeah absolutely. It's really bizarre because I think the fear & creepiness factor of this show does not discriminate. In 10 years time I'll still probably get a little edgy when I think back to all the stories and how afraid I waswhen I first saw them. Even right now, at 11:41 PM, remembering all these BB:FoF stories, I am looking over my shoulder haha.

Two other cool tales are...

The story where the 3 girls go out driving in the woods to get to a party. It's raining and they see a billboard for a rest stop coming up soon. They reacha dead end where a creepy guy pops up at the window, so they reverse out and go back along the road and are stopped by Police.... because I think there was a landslide or something, don't remember... but they would've been killed. And it turned out there was no Billboard.

Another was the girl who was dared to goto the grave for 2 hours.. and had to stab the knife in the serial killers grave to prove that she was there. That one, while although wasn't that creepy in the story... the idea of it is pretty chilling.

skeeter291

[32]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 60
    I'm going to have to go with "The Prescription". Not only is this my favorite episode. I've also had something like this happen to me.

BlackTulip009

[33]Jul 29, 2007
    My top 10 stories per season (OY, it so hard to choose!!):

SEASON 1: 1. The Apparition 2. Dream House 3. Cup of Joe 4. The Secret of the Family Tomb 5. Weezer 6. The Subway 7. The Diner 8. On the Road 9. Number One with a Bullet 10. Boy in the Closet SEASON 2: 1. Town of Remembrance 2. The Getaway 3. The Land 4. Bright Lights 5. Graffiti 6. The House on Barry Ave 7. Surveillance Camera 8. The Bucket 9. The Warning 10. Murder on the Second Floor SEASON 3: 1. The Gravedigger's Nemesis 2. Halloween 3. The Gathering 4. Creepy Comics 5. Precious 6. The Wailing 7. One for the Road 8. The Ice Box 9. The Sewing Machine 10. Epitaph SEASON 4: 1. House of Shadows 2. The Mystery of Douglas Hibbard 3. The Mandarin's Bowl 4. Room 245 5. The Doll 6. The Grave 7. Who Was I 8. When I Was Big 9. Mail Order Degree 10. The Hand

BWT1234

[34]Aug 5, 2007
    • level: 2
    I have a lot of these epiode from my vhs to dvd. i love the episode wher the girls are contacting a evil spirit,victor,the one with the valentine day murders, and the one about the couple and the girl being possesed. i think it was called the house on beaker street. i have it here somewhere.
    Edited on 08/05/2007 5:11pm

[35]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 4

Mine's either the one where the kid helps the firedepartment save those people from the burning building, thenfinds out that the kid died in the burning building as well. Or the one with the woman who stays at that vacation house who learns that she died on the way there by the dead children.

BlackTulip009

[36]Aug 23, 2007
    Yep, the one was "House on Baker St." The Victor one was "Ouija Board." For some reason I'm not sure which one you mean with the Valentine's Day murders though...

And for the other 2: Firestation 32 and The Getaway.

DominicanSin3

[37]Aug 30, 2007
    There are sooo many stories from BB:FoF that I love. I like the one with old man and the howling dog. it's sad that he gets killed at the end. The one about Pearl Harbor. The one with the woman who's mother went missing from the hotel. The lady who meets her sister's missing husband in the internet chatroom. The girl who gets possesed by the guy's spirit. I think my favorite of the episodes is the couple who missed their trip on the Lusitania (I know I spelled that wrong) and ended up on the Hindenburg. Isn't that having no luck at all for ya.

BlackTulip009

[38]Aug 31, 2007
    Titles! Because I love giving them. x3

Blind Man's Dog
    Graffiti
    Room 245
    Bridesmaid
    House on Baker St
    Bon Voyage
    ^^

DominicanSin3

[39]Sep 6, 2007
    Haha Thanks...I never paid much attention to those titles at the beginning of the stories. I was watching my BB:FoF collection today and I have some more I like. The one about the Blind Pool player and the one with Brenda & Steve and the radio broadcast and all those Brendas and Steves that reunited at that boardwalk that night.

BlackTulip009

[40]Sep 13, 2007
    ^_^ I think those two are called The Golden Cue & Last Man on Earth. Great ones. The titles don't matter so much...I just happen to know them all...'cuz I'm a nerd. XD The ones that give me the most trouble are the Season 1 ones, 'cause they didn't give those titles til the end.