Beyond the Break Forums

Friday 8:30 PM on TeenNickIn Season

Birdie and Bailey

  • Avatar of red_flava87

    red_flava87

    [21]Nov 10, 2006
    • member since: 09/03/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 3,119
    SapphireStones wrote:
    EatinT wrote:
    I think lacey should be with vin and birdie with bailey

    Hey! I like Vin/Kai! She needs someone to be with too and their cute!
    Vin will get with Kai and Bailey will kinda be with Dawn
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thecutiedisease

    thecutiedisease

    [22]Dec 16, 2006
    • member since: 08/14/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 572
    BAILEY AND BIRDIE ROCK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!

    OMGOMGOMGOMG DID ANYONE SEE THE NEW PROMO?? hehe dawn was like to birdie: you either like or you don't

    someting along those lines.

    gawd they have soooo much chemistry. I love interracial couples
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of j_bwoy

    j_bwoy

    [23]Dec 17, 2006
    • member since: 08/28/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 731
    lol well i wonder how that will work out seeing that it seems like birdie is pergnant
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hoesoverbroes

    hoesoverbroes

    [24]Jan 6, 2007
    • member since: 01/06/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 10
    you guys dawn and bailey make a cute couple and i think they hook up this season
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Helenz1989

    Helenz1989

    [25]Feb 17, 2007
    • member since: 04/23/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 13
    just_listen wrote:
    i like birdie w/marcus,they make a cute couple.plus i'm still rooting for lacey and bailey.


    I agree. I like both of those couples. I've always thought that Lacey and Bailey should be together... But, Eh. Dawn's getting in the way, I think.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of myjm

    myjm

    [26]Mar 27, 2007
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 352
    i love birdie and bailey. the fact that they don't mix is awesome. but it doesn't matter anyway cause he likes dawn anyway. well watever. hey does anyone knoe if there is going to be another season?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 8poptart8

    8poptart8

    [27]Oct 5, 2007
    • member since: 07/24/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 245
    Birdie&Bailey Lacey&Vin
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 8poptart8

    8poptart8

    [28]Dec 31, 2007
    • member since: 07/24/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 245

    luv2live wrote:
    Dominicana327 wrote:
    i think that birdie and marcus make a horrible couple. her and baliy have undeniable chemistry.
    See I disagree. I think her and marcus are better together. Part of me only thinks that Bailey likes her because she forced/helped him start surfing again.

    I totally see where you're coming from. But then again, maybe he liked the fact that she is caring and helping him out when he's all depressed. I LOVE BIRDLY!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jennidinorobot

    jennidinorobot

    [29]Apr 1, 2008
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,254
    I, personally, could care less. As long as she isn't with BAiley, I'm cool. I'd much rather see Bailey with Dawn.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.