Beyond the Break Forums

Friday 8:30 PM on TeenNickIn Season

who's pregnant?

KOOLKUM

[1]Aug 5, 2006
    • level: 5
    hey guys who do u think will be pregenant in season 2?? i personally think its birdie
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

j_bwoy

[2]Aug 5, 2006
    • level: 8
    I think its Birdie too it all leads to her so far shes the only chracther in a serious relationship and shes sleeping with Marcus couldent be kai shes takeing Pain killers dawn likes to fool around so i doubt it and Lacy is on kurtuches so yah cant be her

KrzyDegrassiKid

[3]Aug 31, 2006
    • level: 14
    i dnt think anyones pregneant
    its just tricky editing

rangergoddess

[4]Sep 1, 2006
    • level: 2
    KrzyDegrassiKid wrote:
    i dnt think anyones pregneant
    its just tricky editing

Agreed

missfrizzy

[5]Sep 4, 2006
    • level: 15
    Birdie

luv2live

[6]Sep 9, 2006
    • level: 14
    where did the pregnancy thing come from, i think i missed that.

SapphireStones

[7]Sep 15, 2006
    luv2live wrote:
    where did the pregnancy thing come from, i think i missed that.

A preview for season two Dawn's all like, "Prenant, huh?" (like a slut. I hate her) and it was right after a clip where Birdie's all spastic and stuff. Tricky misleading editing, probably.

Cranny_Lover

[8]Oct 11, 2006
    • level: 3
    it can be birdie

IluvPacey17

[9]Oct 16, 2006
    sorry to spoil it for all u con-pregnant ppl but Birdie is pregnant.  The episode where Marcus told Birdie that he was leaving for Iraq is also the episode where they slept together so Birdie is getting kicked off the Wave-Sync team sorry guys

j_bwoy

[10]Oct 19, 2006
    IluvPacey17 wrote:
    sorry to spoil it for all u con-pregnant ppl but Birdie is pregnant.  The episode where Marcus told Birdie that he was leaving for Iraq is also the episode where they slept together so Birdie is getting kicked off the Wave-Sync team sorry guys
    were did you find this out? and they cant kick off birdie shes one of the most important chracthers

Cranny_Lover

[11]Oct 30, 2006
    IluvPacey17 wrote:

where did you find that ?

SapphireStones

[12]Nov 7, 2006
    She's one of the originals so i'm not worried about her being kicked out. She could be replaced temporarily, but to be permanetely replaced I don't see happening.

red_flava87

[13]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 28
    j_bwoy wrote:
    IluvPacey17 wrote:
    were did you find this out? and they cant kick off birdie shes one of the most important chracthers
    ***Spoilers***Birdie's NOT pregnant. Actually, nobody will be. Marcus will ask her to marry him before living for Iraq, he'll get a "B" tattoed on his shoulder and Birdie will say yes. Once he gets back, he'll ask her to live wave-sync and move to Baltimore with him and she'll say no so they'll never get married and Birdie will stay in the wave-sync team.

Kinda weird that I know but I'm telling the truth! I live in Quebec and here, on a french channel, the show is called "Makaha" and we have one hour episode instead of 30 mins! I saw the serie finale this wednesday.

SapphireStones

[14]Dec 9, 2006
    red_flava87 wrote:
    j_bwoy wrote:
    IluvPacey17 wrote:
    ***Spoilers***Birdie's NOT pregnant. Actually, nobody will be. Marcus will ask her to marry him before living for Iraq, he'll get a "B" tattoed on his shoulder and Birdie will say yes. Once he gets back, he'll ask her to live wave-sync and move to Baltimore with him and she'll say no so they'll never get married and Birdie will stay in the wave-sync team.

Kinda weird that I know but I'm telling the truth! I live in Quebec and here, on a french channel, the show is called "Makaha" and we have one hour episode instead of 30 mins! I saw the serie finale this wednesday.

I hate you.

lol

pups45

[15]Dec 27, 2006
    Me to lol

j_bwoy

[16]Dec 28, 2006
    SapphireStones wrote:
    red_flava87 wrote:
    j_bwoy wrote:
    IluvPacey17 wrote:
    ***Spoilers***Birdie's NOT pregnant. Actually, nobody will be. Marcus will ask her to marry him before living for Iraq, he'll get a "B" tattoed on his shoulder and Birdie will say yes. Once he gets back, he'll ask her to live wave-sync and move to Baltimore with him and she'll say no so they'll never get married and Birdie will stay in the wave-sync team. Kinda weird that I know but I'm telling the truth! I live in Quebec and here, on a french channel, the show is called "Makaha" and we have one hour episode instead of 30 mins! I saw the serie finale this wednesday.
    ............ I hate you. lol
    lol yah dont like the spoiler but this still doesnt explain why dawn came down the stairs saying your pergnant huh? and also its the series finale? so the show will only have 2 seasons?
    Edited on 12/28/2006 10:56pm

Alias2001

[17]Dec 29, 2006
    • level: 16

j_bwoy wrote:
    SapphireStones wrote:
    red_flava87 wrote:
    j_bwoy wrote:
    IluvPacey17 wrote:
    ***Spoilers***Birdie's NOT pregnant. Actually, nobody will be. Marcus will ask her to marry him before living for Iraq, he'll get a "B" tattoed on his shoulder and Birdie will say yes. Once he gets back, he'll ask her to live wave-sync and move to Baltimore with him and she'll say no so they'll never get married and Birdie will stay in the wave-sync team. Kinda weird that I know but I'm telling the truth! I live in Quebec and here, on a french channel, the show is called "Makaha" and we have one hour episode instead of 30 mins! I saw the serie finale this wednesday.
    ............ I hate you. lol
    lol yah dont like the spoiler but this still doesnt explain why dawn came down the stairs saying your pergnant huh? and also its the series finale? so the show will only have 2 seasons?

It's only one season, just divided into two parts.

pups45

[18]Jan 2, 2007
    NOBODY will be pregnat !!!

But someone dies... I think is Birdies boyfriend ...
    who knows...?

RentHead

[19]Jan 6, 2007
    • level: 7
    i think it'll be Justin's ex wife

Alias2001

[20]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 16

The pregnancy is in Episode 12 and I know who it is...

Mrs. Farmer

That's why she comes to see Lacey.