Beyond the Glory

FOX Sports (ended 2005)

Beyond the Glory Fan Reviews (2)

6.3
  • This show takes you behind the scenes and illustrates the struggles athtletes venture to reach the finish line or the "glory." It is very informative and at times eye opening, but I only watch if I'm interested in the specific athlete of that episode.

I love how you get to see the trials and tribulations some of our greatest athletes have had to overcome in their lives to get to where they are today in their respected sports professions. I always look for the show to feature some of my favorite athletes and am sure to tune in when they do.
  • Beyond is the best show ever!

Beyond the Glory is the best! I love it so much and look forward to seeing it all the time. I have also encouraged a lot of my friends and family members to watch the show and they agree that it is informative and very inspiring. Many of the athletes featured on your show really made me respect them more and truly understand what it is like to be dedicated and well disciplined like most of them are. I live in Belize, Central America, so your show is reaching people all over the world. Good luck and keep on doing a wonderful job. God Bless!

Nuff Love