Beyond The Wormhole

Wednesday 9:00 PM on The Science Channel Premiered Jun 09, 2010 In Season

EarlyMemphis

Beyond The Wormhole Fan Reviews (5)

• My Favorite Science Channel Show

The show is really interesting, Lots of information, ideas, and theories coming from different sides. The shows presents ideas the complex ideas in ways the viewer can understand. A great show for a science fan.
  • Excellent show

A very enjoyable (popular) science show that goes into a decent amount of debt for every subject. Apart from a couple of occasions where they used 'less-respected' scientists (I don't like having to verify information for truthfulness, only to find out that the theories presented are dodgy at best); luckily most of the shows episodes present quality information. I will always keep watching!
  • What genius thought of writing info on the bottom of screen???

What genius thought of writing info on the bottom of screen??? How annoying to say nothing of the fact that most people can't read it in the short time it is up! My grand kids keep asking me what it said! Hello? A show about scientific "stuff" should know that you are NOT hearing when you are reading. You go from one to the other. Might be only a very short interrupt, but it is constant. Get rid of it PLEASE!!!
  • better than the over produced 'new Cosmos'

I watched the new Cosmos with great anticipation. WHAT a disappointment. it is way too over-produced. Wormhole has a good balance of production value and a readily understandable message. Thanks for some good, real science.
  • Questionable science.

As a scientific student, inspired by an episode from the first season to begin studying I must say I'm disappointed in the direction this show has been headed. This show has taken to interview scientists who either have a lack of criteria on a subject, or have been proven to be flat out wrong on a subject by their peers. One such example is the fifth episode of season four "Will sex become extinct" where they interview a female scientist who claims that the male sex-chromosome is going extinct, despite that this hypothesis has been debunked time and time again. As a scientist in training, I urge you please look up anything claimed on this show and compare it to respectable scientific outlets.
SCI