Big Brother (Australia)

Day 1 - BB07 Opening Night

Aired Daily 7:00 PM Apr 22, 2007 on Channel Nine

• ANOTHER SEASON? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1.5
    Another season? Why would they! I thought this show was over! Why bring it back?

This show is just awful! How it lasted past 1 Season amazes me! For starters, it's completly unoriginal and borrows ideas from other versions of the games, the housemates are boring and the show itself is ridiculous. The majority of it is people sitting around a table talking about the most pure garbage. It's boring, pointless and why it's still on is beyond me.

It needs to be taken off telivision. It's overrated! Reality Telivision has been bad for awhile, this is just hitting rock bottom! A show about people in a house talking? Gee, if I wanted to watch that i'd videotape myself!

It's bad and one of my least favourite shows. Take it off Channel 10!
  • Of course the housemates went in...but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

I watched the premiere of Season 7 tonight, being a loyal viewer since about 3 weeks into the first season and I was unimpressed. I was pleased by all of the housemates, especially the women. But I was expecting more secrets to be revealed and by that I mean they revealed secrets, but kept them secret, by not telling us what they meant...yeah. But this really frustrated me and I shrugged my shoulders at the end of the episode. I think Kate will be the first one evicted and I will be here to say I told you so when she does. So far S07 has started off on the wrong foot, but I'm sure it will get much, much better.