Big Brother (Australia)

Day 100 - Finale

Aired Daily 7:00 PM Jul 31, 2006 on Channel Nine

7.6
  • Hello I'm Dino Delic and I have same name like that Big Brother Star!!!

5.5
    I'm came from Bosnia & Herzegovina! Is it possible to make a contact with Dino Delic from Big Brother show? My e-mail: dinodelicx@yahoo.com I have heard that he was living in Croatia and was born in country of mine! If someone have his picture or, i don't know, maybe e-mail adress please send me on e-mail which I have wrote upon!!! Is Big Brother Australia 2006 finished , or it is still going on? Can someone tell me how I can see some of episodes where Dino is, just to watch that! Thanks ! So much greatings for whole Australia!!! Dino Delic Zenica Bosna i Hercegovina
  • This season has been good and the finali show was ok to!

Big Brother 2006 has been a really intresting season even though it has had it's down falls. I think that this season has had to many intruders and too many double evictions which have made things change alot over time. The major issues with John and Ashley kind of stuffed things up and the winner, Jamie wasn't the most deserving of the title and the money even though he was a great guy. I really thought Camilla deserved the money because she isn't as wealthy as Jamie's family and she was also the most entertaining person in the house which I learnd to love over time.

The actual finaly show on Monday night was actually pretty good. I still prefer the old versions were the winner and runer up works from the BB house to the stage with all the fireworks and meeting an evicted housmate every 50m or so. I think it could have been a bit more exciting because it seemed like a normal eviciton even though it was't!