Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

2nd Nominations

Who do you want to leave?

alexlips

[1]May 7, 2007
    • level: 52
    Im really suprised that Hayley put Joel in but saving Emma was not surprise. Joel is sometimes funny but sometimes annoying and I agree with what Kate said when chatting to Gretel that he is nice to everyone in the house but keeps his opinions to himself to avoide being nominated.
    Edited on 05/07/2007 3:56am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

negomi

[2]May 7, 2007
    • level: 6

I agree that it was obvious that Hayley would save Emma, and a shock that she nominated Joel. She was never going to save Bodie or TJ as she nominated them in the first place.

I dont think Joel has had enough air time to judge him yet, but seen as he hasnt even got any nomination points in the first two weeks, he cant be too bad in the eyes of the other housemates. It would be really unfair for him to be evicted this week under the circumstances.

My vote is for Zoran....i cant see what he is bringing to the show entertainment wise. Not keen on Bodie or TJ, but at least they make it interesting.

halz84

[3]May 7, 2007
    • level: 13
    maybe i have missed some scenes of them together but i was a bit surprised for her to save emma - i thought they were in totally different groups. emma is in the annoying "think were cool and act like were still in high school and think anyone that isnt like us is boring or nerdy" group and hayley isnt???
    i was thinking that she would save zoran just cos he was the least of a bad bunch but they arent close either.
    i wouldnt mind if bodie went - he kinda makes in interesting but also would be nice to show him that hes not as awesome as he thinks he is. same with tj. she just thinks she is so mature and knowledgable but she rambles absolute crap...

justin_2pac

[4]May 7, 2007
    • level: 2
    negomi wrote:

I agree that it was obvious that Hayley would save Emma, and a shock that she nominated Joel. She was never going to save Bodie or TJ as she nominated them in the first place.

I was wondering why she chose Joel since he didnt even have any nomination points so that obviously meant Haley hadnt voted for him. But since she voted for TJ & Bodie, and they were both still up, Joel must have been next in line on her list, huh? Or do you think Hayley just thought Joel was a safe bet to get the others out since he would be safe?

I want Zoran out, he is kinda boring to me. As for the other one, im not sure if i want TJ or Bodie out, but i would like to see one of them stay in by themselves, just to see how different they are without the other one. I dont think Joel deserves to go, and i dont think he will.

But its pretty obvious that TJ & Bodie are gone this week, huh? Unless something really drastic happens

Julsus

[5]May 8, 2007
    • level: 35

I've gone for Zoran, he is so boring.

Joel is my fave HM, even though he gets hardly any air time. He seems funny from what I have seen. Hope he doesn't go.

But don't forget Gretel said it was a double eviction!

Edited on 05/08/2007 1:47am
    Edited 2 total times.

aplourey

[6]May 8, 2007
    • level: 34
    Julsus wrote:
    But don't forget Gretel said it was a double eviction!

It would be funny if TJ and Bodie both go, as many have specified they are using each other to avoid eviction.

pikaloza

[7]May 8, 2007
    • level: 3
    Well I am also glad to see that no one here wants Joel out.
    Very unfortunate circumstances, and it is agreed that from the times I have watched big brother, I haven't seen enough of Joel, although what I have seen from him, I have found him to be quite amusing to have around in the house, where as I find with Zoran, he has no reason that I can see to be kept there. Haven't heard him speak, let alone pull one joke.

thetrojanrabbit

[8]May 8, 2007
    • level: 30
    I voted for Joel.. there's just something icky about him

Don't know what, but there is

I think it will probably be Zoran and him, or Zoran and TJ leaviing this week

negomi

[9]May 8, 2007
    • level: 6

On uplate last night, Mike said the web poll for who will be evicted this week, says that in order it will be TJ, Bodie, Joel then Zoran.

Unless things change in a big way, Zoran will still be there. Even though TJ is crazy and im not keen on her, I dont want her to go, cause its funny watching her go nuts. And with Bodie being the source of that I dont want him to go either. And I dont think its fair for Joel to go as he wasnt even a chance of being nominated until Hayley applied the twist. But being a double elimination this week, Id say Bodie and TJ will be separated either way, and if Joel does leave, we will have to see Hayley cry again with guilt.

Julsus

[10]May 9, 2007
    • level: 35
    Hayley & her silly crying.