Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

Adults Only Axed

Will732

[1]Jun 23, 2006
    • level: 54
    https://www.buyten.com.au/admin/uploads/templates/pdf/Big%20Brother%20Adults%20Only%2023%20June%202006.pdf

Channel Ten has announced that Adults Only has been axed. There's been whingeing this week about how the show is going too far and once again breaching the broadcasting guidelines. Did anybody here watch AO? What did you think of the content on it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alexlips

[2]Jun 23, 2006
    • level: 51
    (I have only seen 1 episode) I think it is a great show for the simple reasons that it shows nudity and I dont think it should be cut. I think it should be put to 11.30 rather tahn 10.30 and rated R.

Freo_Dude

[3]Jun 25, 2006
    • level: 36
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i printed out that article n i'm takin it to school tomorrow. eveyone will be shocked...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

(my fav BB show: 'Uplate')

bree-ross

[4]Jun 25, 2006
    • level: 5
    WHAT?! AXED?! i just thought tht i was moved to a new time/day slot! how could they...i loved that show! it was awesome!!! and there was no way that AO was breaching the code of whatever its called! grrr on the person who wanted it axed!

joycough

[5]Jun 25, 2006
    • level: 10
    LOL I was just saying how I love that the Aussies aren't prudish like the americans...I hope it's not axed my wife and I love it. It's so funny.

Freo_Dude

[6]Jun 26, 2006
    joycough wrote:
    LOL I was just saying how I love that the Aussies aren't prudish like the americans...I hope it's not axed my wife and I love it. It's so funny.

sorry to tell ya, but it is...(axed)

Goobagirl

[7]Jun 30, 2006
    • level: 8

I think that it is total  BULL that it has been axed!!!

I always watched it and think that it was a very important part of the show to see the complete personalities of the HM's!  Just because some prudish people don't like it..........It's simple, don't watch it if you don't like that sort of stuff!!!!

I am totally pi**ed!!!

xtremepercy

[8]Jun 30, 2006
    I don't get it with people who want adults only cancelled.If you don't want to watch it,DON'T WATCH IT!

Freo_Dude

[9]Jun 30, 2006
    xtremepercy wrote:
    I don't get it with people who want adults only cancelled.If you don't want to watch it,DON'T WATCH IT!

agreed!!!!!!!!

1Critic

[10]Jul 1, 2006
    I have always thought of this show as nothing more than the biggest piece of crap on free to air tv closely followed by idol.

It's great to see reality tv is starting to get axed all over the place. I will be very pleased when the whole show gets axed.

Obviously I don't choose to watch it but you can't watch a thing on 10 these days without having to be reminded of it.

Mega_Tron_3000

[11]Jul 1, 2006
    • level: 1
    Its people like you that ruin it for everyone!

Okay so I don't like tomatoes, but that doesn't mean i am going to complain and protest outside of supermarktets across australia.

I seriously can't go into any kitchen these days without being reminded of tomatoes. Ahhhhhh the tomatoes are coming to kill me! I'm stuck in that McDonalds add and can't get out!!!

Okay so u don't like reality television shows, and your in mourning that "Keeping Up Appearences" has run its course. Mrs Bucket's my pin up girl too, no seriously!

The point is, u are a complainer! Do u know what tolerance means? I bet u voted for the howard government. I am sure you would love to see: everyone catholic, gay marriages banned, pro choice abolished... etc etc etc.

If you want to live by these ultra conservative ways, then move to afghanistan, and be happy there. Take John Howard with you. You might love the muslim lifestyle, that way everyone is dominated equally. Yep definately worth fighting for!

Oh by the way, just cause i said muslim in a sentence doesn't make me a terrorist.

Will732

[12]Jul 2, 2006
    • level: 54
    Mega_Tron_3000 wrote:
    The point is, u are a complainer! Do u know what tolerance means? I bet u voted for the howard government. I am sure you would love to see: everyone catholic, gay marriages banned, pro choice abolished... etc etc etc.

If you want to live by these ultra conservative ways, then move to afghanistan, and be happy there. Take John Howard with you. You might love the muslim lifestyle, that way everyone is dominated equally. Yep definately worth fighting for!

Oh by the way, just cause i said muslim in a sentence doesn't make me a terrorist.

How is it that you first promote the idea of tolerance and then suddenly go and bash other countries and religions for being different to what you believe is right?

Tom-lost

[13]Jul 2, 2006
    • level: 7
    Mega-tron your being like the biggest hypocrite ever..I kind of agree with you that if you don't like it don't watch it but there is no need to prove your point so forcefully..

Mega_Tron_3000

[14]Jul 2, 2006
    Will732 wrote:
    Mega_Tron_3000 wrote:

How is it that you first promote the idea of tolerance and then suddenly go and bash other countries and religions for being different to what you believe is right?

Was referring to afghanistan and its male domination and extremeism as a negative... r u saying that u would tolerate their injustice to women, and their beligerant extreme culture?

Mega_Tron_3000

[15]Jul 2, 2006
    I don't like terrorism... but if u do thats fine.

Sorry to be forcefull, but i thought people like that... they keep voting camilla in don't they? Just my debating streak coming out in me.

btw Jerry Springing is usually on at 12 i think, Camilla should know.

Freo_Dude

[16]Jul 2, 2006
    Mega_Tron_3000 wrote:
    Its people like you that ruin it for everyone!

Okay so I don't like tomatoes, but that doesn't mean i am going to complain and protest outside of supermarktets across australia.

I seriously can't go into any kitchen these days without being reminded of tomatoes. Ahhhhhh the tomatoes are coming to kill me! I'm stuck in that McDonalds add and can't get out!!!

Okay so u don't like reality television shows, and your in mourning that "Keeping Up Appearences" has run its course. Mrs Bucket's my pin up girl too, no seriously!

good point , but please don't take out your anger on other users.
    Edited on 07/02/2006 5:19am

Mega_Tron_3000

[17]Jul 3, 2006
    All my points are good, thanks!

Whose angry? I am arguing my point. I know you'd only like for people to express their opinionsm wouldn't you?

alexlips

[18]Jul 3, 2006
    • level: 51
    I seriously think u need to leave tv.com Mega_Tron_3000 because all u seem to do is put people down and IN EVERY SINGLE FORUM TELL U SHOW YOU PUT DOWN CAMILLA!!! In every single topic!

Mega_Tron_3000

[19]Jul 4, 2006
    no need to repeat urself.. but..

not happening

camilla sux, my belief, i can express it, get over it and take a sleeping pill already, but loving ur attention.

Freo_Dude

[20]Jul 4, 2006
    Mega_Tron_3000 wrote:
    no need to repeat urself.. but..

not happening

camilla sux, my belief, i can express it, get over it and take a sleeping pill already, but loving ur attention.

LMAO...you are funny, but you're an idiot.