Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

And the winner of bigbrother is...

Tom-lost

[1]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 7
    JAMIE!!! WOOOOOOO

Second best person in the entire series...YAY!!!!!!! (of course camilla shoulda won but anyways lol).

Nice chatting to everyone on here! Until next year/the biggest loser 2 LOL..

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alexlips

[2]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 52
    Yay! I am actually quite disapointed because I was really expcecting Camilla to win but hey, JAMIE WAS GREAT TO! YAY!

We have to keep the BB forums going until next year! Its a must, and ye biggest loser!

abby_lover

[3]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 3
    What pissed me off was that Ashly ans John  wher not on the show they wher apart of BB they sould of been ther

alexlips

[4]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 52
    I know! Just because they broke a major rule which was all fun and games in the end, dosen't meen that they wernt housemates.

I really liked John or Michael lol!

bree-ross

[5]Aug 1, 2006
    • level: 5

lol! OMG! i was sooo excited to hear his name! YAAAY! early in the show i thought that Camilla may win it but after when gretal spoke to the loved ones and was about to announce the winner i wasnt sure who was going to win it! i really didnt mind who was gonna win coz i love them both but i was REALLY happy that Jamie won...he was tops! yaaay for Jamie...makes me proud to be a Perth resident! *tear* lol

Omg! did anyone cry when Katie came out to see Jamie and they started kissing! (did u see the look on Jamies face when he saw katie?) awww it was like it was straight out of that final kissing scene in Never Been Kissed with drew barrymore an then i did some more crying when Jamie won it lol god! im such a girl! lol