Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

Australia's Brainiest 06 Housemate

Will732

[21]Aug 19, 2006
    • level: 54
    I chose to tape Tench and watch Survivor, simply because I'm a huge Survivor fan. I liked that they didn't go easy on them or anything, plus most of them are so obscure that they aren't really celebrities anyway, so to me it's really like normal Survivor except with Aussie accents. On the downside, Dicko is a crap host. I just hate the way he talks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alexlips

[22]Aug 20, 2006
    • level: 51
    Will732 wrote:
    I chose to tape Tench and watch Survivor, simply because I'm a huge Survivor fan. I liked that they didn't go easy on them or anything, plus most of them are so obscure that they aren't really celebrities anyway, so to me it's really like normal Survivor except with Aussie accents. On the downside, Dicko is a crap host. I just hate the way he talks.

LOL! With his english accent!

bree-ross

[23]Aug 20, 2006
    • level: 5
    eh! i was flicking between the two (Tench and Survivor)! i thought that tench was ok but not that great and i thought that CS was absolute crap...i mean c'mon...most of these celebs arent even celebs (an some of them arent celebs any more)! theyre just a bunch of D-list celebs that no one gives a crap about...and they actually think that putting them on a crap Celeb show will help them boost their friggen popularity!! C'mon, puh-leaase!! 

Will732

[24]Aug 21, 2006
    • level: 54
    alexlips wrote:
    LOL! With his english accent!

Plus the way he keep pausing. I hate it!

bree-ross wrote:
    eh! i was flicking between the two (Tench and Survivor)! i thought that tench was ok but not that great and i thought that CS was absolute crap...i mean c'mon...most of these celebs arent even celebs (an some of them arent celebs any more)! theyre just a bunch of D-list celebs that no one gives a crap about...and they actually think that putting them on a crap Celeb show will help them boost their friggen popularity!! C'mon, puh-leaase!!

Well yeah, but what did you think of it besides that? I thought they were very loyal to the spirit of the original show, they didn't go easy on them, the challenges were good, etc.

Channel 7 didn't have a choice about the celebrity thing. Obviously Channel 9 still has the rights to the proper American Survivor, but Channel 7 was able to grab the rights to do a celebrity version of it. I don't think they put a whole lot of effort into getting real celebities for it, and I don't really mind. Like I said in my previous post, that just made it seem more like the original show, which is what most people really want to see. Notice how on all their ads for the show Seven didn't bother promoting who was actually going to be on it? They just focused on the fact that it was Survivor.

Tom-lost

[25]Aug 22, 2006
    • level: 7
    I like Celebrity Survivor..I hate Fiona Horne

I hope that Imogen can get that evil woman voted out .

aplourey

[26]Aug 23, 2006
    • level: 34
    Isn't Fiona Horne the witch? Imogen Heap is cool but hardley anyone knows her. But I can't believe Nicolle has returned to TV

bree-ross

[27]Aug 23, 2006

i dont know any of these ppl...cept Imogen Bailey only coz of Celeb BB

ps isnt Imogen Heap a singer?? lol 

aplourey

[28]Aug 24, 2006
    • level: 34
    Damn it! Imogen Heap is one of my fave singers. A lot of her songs are from The OC (Hallejuah, Hide and Seek, Goodnight and Go etc.) but I did mean Bailey.

Tom-lost

[29]Aug 24, 2006
    • level: 7
    Did anyone watch tonights episode. All i can say is..

GOO IMOGEN LOL..gosh her and Gabrielle i hope work together..they are both the underdogs of there tribes. Did you see the previews? :O..tribal swap, this will be good .

bree-ross

[30]Aug 24, 2006

aplourey wrote:
    Damn it! Imogen Heap is one of my fave singers. A lot of her songs are from The OC (Hallejuah, Hide and Seek, Goodnight and Go etc.) but I did mean Bailey.

omg i love Imogen Heap! she's an awesome singer who has the best songs on the OC (like Hide n Seek and Hallelujah) i hope they put Hallellujah on the next OC soundtrack...