Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

Bit boring???

Julsus

[1]May 3, 2007
    • level: 35

Is it just me or does this season lack a little something?

The whole Hayley / Andrew / Billy thing was a massive letdown in the end. And none of the white room people cracked under the pressure.

When's something good gonna happen?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Will732

[2]May 4, 2007
    • level: 54
    Lol, I agree about the white room, it was a good twist, but in the end it was BB who cracked first. That 'special' on Wednesday night was horrible.

I'm not really finding the house boring - last week we had TJ acting like a psychopath, and the other day we had the Bodie/Hayley fight. I think they've got a decent bunch of housemates who'll do their job and entertain us.

PiperPrueLover4

[3]May 4, 2007
    • level: 18
    It is never exciting at the beginning when you don't know the housemates well enough to care about what happens to them. Give it time, it'll spice up, it always does.

alexlips

[4]May 4, 2007
    • level: 52
    Ye the Whiteroom was a major let down. The shows been going for so many years that its all predictable and no fun anymore. Sure, BB makes changes every year but they really failed this time. 2005 BB was the best and every1 agrees because it added FNL with all the prizes and a ton of other things which we take for granted today. EG, punishments & penalties. All the housemates are expecting it. I still watch it every day but theres no fun anymore, its predictable...

thetrojanrabbit

[5]May 4, 2007
    • level: 30
    Speaking of FNL and other ideas.. are these original to the Australian brand, or copied from other BBs?

aplourey

[6]May 4, 2007
    • level: 34
    I actually think Friday Night Live is fully an Aussie BB idea. It reminds me of a show called MXC, with different and inaccurate (and funny at that) dubbing would serve as entertainment ten years on.

alexlips

[7]May 4, 2007
    • level: 52
    aplourey wrote:
    I actually think Friday Night Live is fully an Aussie BB idea. It reminds me of a show called MXC, with different and inaccurate (and funny at that) dubbing would serve as entertainment ten years on.

OMG I know that show. On cable...right? lol Australia has the best Big Brother in the world out of all 50 of them and Im not just saying it. The USA BB doesnt have a daily show, or any of the shows we have, I think they have two 2 hour BB shows a week with everything thats happened in the last few days inluding evictions and stuff. Australia has done well.

thetrojanrabbit

[8]May 5, 2007
    • level: 30
    I've looked at the website for the American BB and it seems to be completely different!

the games on FNL remind me of a show I watched when I was younger called "it's a knockout"

halz84

[9]May 5, 2007
    • level: 13
    thetrojanrabbit wrote:
    I've looked at the website for the American BB and it seems to be completely different!

the games on FNL remind me of a show I watched when I was younger called "it's a knockout"

i totally loved that show!! had a board game of it too... which is kinda weird cos the show was physical challenges - and it was state vs state i think??

bree-ross

[10]May 7, 2007
    • level: 5

aplourey wrote:

OMG alex! i love that show! its seriously makes me LMAO! watching Asian ppl get hurt for our enjoyment is seriously awesome!