Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

Bodie & TJ make out...

halz84

[1]May 4, 2007
    • level: 13

so was just watching up late and bodie and TJ are pashing!! think they are a bit drunk...

wonder if this is gonna be awkward tomorrow!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Will732

[2]May 4, 2007
    • level: 54
    They've been doing that for a couple of days now. I don't think Bodie knows what he's getting into...

halz84

[3]May 4, 2007
    yeah id read about a bit of kissing, but last i saw it was just peks on the cheek and stuff...

yeah, i dont think you want to rush into a random hook up (esp if thats all you want) with someone in a confined space for possibly months... its bad enough someone you see at work/uni everyday, but in that house!!

negomi

[4]May 5, 2007
    • level: 6
    I reckon he is hooking up with her to save himself from eviction. Come Monday, if he is still there, he might just flip a switch, or keep it going for a few weeks to secure his spot, then go cold on her. At least if TJ is busy pashing Bodie, shes not mouthing off at anyone.

Julsus

[5]May 5, 2007
    • level: 35

negomi wrote:
    I reckon he is hooking up with her to save himself from eviction. Come Monday, if he is still there, he might just flip a switch, or keep it going for a few weeks to secure his spot, then go cold on her. At least if TJ is busy pashing Bodie, shes not mouthing off at anyone.

Negomi, I was so thinking the same thing!

halz84

[6]May 6, 2007
    ha ha ha... just finished watching sunday daily show and they are hilarious
    making everything into such a big deal!!! bodie and tj are just 2 absolutely massive personalities that are totally about themselves and used to getting their own way - its never going to work!!! especially with everyone gossiping about them all the time... ahh, but it makes me laugh though!!

justin_2pac

[7]May 6, 2007
    • level: 2
    Bodie is digging himself a huge hole....he has TJ freakinbg out 24/7 now, which in turn is pissing off the rest of the house. I dont see any way he isnt up for nominations again this week.

But it is making for some interesting stuff the last few days, all they do is fight & make up...kinda funny!

negomi

[8]May 7, 2007
    negomi wrote:

SWITCH HAS BEEN FLIPPED

halz84

[9]May 7, 2007
    negomi wrote:
    negomi wrote:

SWITCH HAS BEEN FLIPPED

ha ha... wow... so accurate!!!
    they were both so stupid about it. he's all "i just want fun" - well then dont snuggle/kiss someone who obviously wants more and that you have to see every day. she's all i dont want anything serious - and then needs a discussion about it every 5 mins... jeez, chill!!

justin_2pac

[10]May 7, 2007
    • level: 2
    halz84 wrote:
    negomi wrote:
    negomi wrote:

SWITCH HAS BEEN FLIPPED

ha ha... wow... so accurate!!!
    they were both so stupid about it. he's all "i just want fun" - well then dont snuggle/kiss someone who obviously wants more and that you have to see every day. she's all i dont want anything serious - and then needs a discussion about it every 5 mins... jeez, chill!!

Well, both of them will have a chance to try it outside come next Sunday night. I highly doubt Joel or Zoran will go over those 2

negomi

[11]May 7, 2007

WHY IS BODIE KISSING TJ AGAIN??????? HE IS RUINING MY PREDICTION

Could it be because he is up for noms again????  Or is TJ just a sucker for heartache.

Julsus

[12]May 8, 2007
    • level: 35
    I know she must be a massive fool. The were kissing etc last night on uplate.

negomi

[13]May 8, 2007

They were definitly up to something last night on uplate, cause they showed them in bed and there was some movement going on, then Mike said, "well we cant show TJ and Bodie at the moment" and then the show ended.

Dont they realise now that its season 7, THAT WE CAN SEE YOU IN THE DARK???????????????????