Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

Bodie must die

PiperPrueLover4

[1]May 4, 2007
    • level: 18
    I have never liked Bodie, but I am watching BB now and seeing what he has done to Hayley and I realised just how much i hated him! I soo hope he gets evicted this week... he just really needs to go. He is nothing more than a pig.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alexlips

[2]May 4, 2007
    • level: 51
    I agree! He was such an ass whole on todays daily show. It was all his fault and yet some ppl were deffending him!

Will732

[3]May 4, 2007
    • level: 54
    All he did was say she was playing the game. Get over it Hayley.

tuff_man

[4]May 4, 2007
    • level: 6

Will732 wrote:
    All he did was say she was playing the game. Get over it Hayley.

im going to agree with you hear Hayley he said something so littel and u made a BIG deal about it get over it and i think Jamie is out of hear Sunday

aplourey

[5]May 4, 2007
    • level: 34
    What really annoyed me was two things:

1. Bodie getting so much enjoyment (and giving one of his goofy hateful smiles) from it when he knew she was crying and getting all upset.

2. Emma and TJ! TJ wasn't that bad as she was interested in both sides of the story, but Emma stood there when Hayley broke down and then she went to Bodie and then started laughing about it and then really didn't care about.

Will732

[6]May 4, 2007
    • level: 54
    There's also the fact that Hayley clearly is a game player - how is her and Andrew coming on with a secret mission not game playing?

halz84

[7]May 4, 2007
    • level: 13
    not sure what you mean about it being game playing??? cos when krystal/karen hid their relationship last year ppl got really annoyed at them and i think that got them some nominations - for lying... so lying to ppl and breaking their "trust" is a risk to staying in the game - and winning the money which apparently is what bodie thinks she is there for??

and is bodie gonna say no to the money if he gets to the end? think not...

PiperPrueLover4

[8]May 4, 2007
    • level: 18
    Bodie is simply a pig. Anyone as uneducated and stupid as he should never have been put on the show in the first place.

Stupidity is endearing on some, but not him. Hayley contributes to the house, he just aggravates, and not even in a juicy-to-watch sort of way.

Julsus

[9]May 4, 2007
    • level: 35

Bodie may be a little piggish, but he shouldn't die!

I thought Hayley over-reacted big time. She is a game player no matter what she's telling herself, after all the minute she stepped thru the BB doors she had her game face on trying to deceive everyone.

Feelings do go into overdrive in the house though, so that's why she probably overdid the whole crying thing.

Edited on 05/04/2007 7:04pm

negomi

[10]May 4, 2007

I agree that Hayley over reacted to the comment, I dont know why she got so emotional about it, and couldnt let it go.

What pissed me off about Bodie, is that later when he was talking to TJ, he said that he got the reaction he wanted from Hayley, so that proves he set out to hurt her. Its not the job of the housemates to go out of their way to make the show interesting, their everyday qualities and natural personality is what we want to see ie. Travis ( true aussie bloke) Different personalities etc do make it interesting, but I dont understand people who deliberately try to upset others all the time. Life is much simpler and easy being nice and getting along...it takes more effort to hate people. If he was comfortable with himself and enjoying the experience, he wouldnt need to pull peoples strings to get a reaction and satisfy his needs.

hazzamarri2442

[11]May 5, 2007
    • level: 7
    i agree she totally over reacted!!!!!!!!!!..it was annoying me ...she is stll my Fv but it was a  little stupid!

aplourey

[12]May 5, 2007
    • level: 34
    Why hasn't Bodie said the same thing to Andrew? If he believes what he says, then apparently Andrew is "playing the game". Unless, Bodie just wanted to start an argument with Hayley which in my eyes would make him my least favourite housemate. Just because, who would wanna share a house with someone who claims he says stuff he believes in, but then makes it so it only is applicable to some people.

negomi

[13]May 5, 2007

aplourey wrote:
    Why hasn't Bodie said the same thing to Andrew? If he believes what he says, then apparently Andrew is "playing the game". Unless, Bodie just wanted to start an argument with Hayley which in my eyes would make him my least favourite housemate. Just because, who would wanna share a house with someone who claims he says stuff he believes in, but then makes it so it only is applicable to some people.

Cause he is too gutless to take on Andrew so he went after Hayley. I reckon he'd be safer taking on Andrew instead cause a man will defend his girl with passion, but guys can have a fight and get over it in 5 mins.