Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

Bodie vs... Andrew & Hayley

halz84

[1]May 12, 2007
    • level: 13

so, Andrew ended up having a screaming match with Bodie over how he is making Hayley feel?? now i understand andrwe sticking up his gf and all that, and the fact that he just really wants hayley to stop whinging/crying (cos me seeing it for like a few mins a day makes me so annoyed, let alone all the time!!)... but really, isnt it kinds hayleys problem... how bodie is making her feel. besides the fact that he said that one thing about her playing the game, has he done anything else to her/said anything else about her...

she really just needs to grow up and get over it. she is the one having a bad time (and walking past him and saying things like "dog")... he is just going about having a grand ol time not really caring. thats what she needs to do - not care!! ahhh, frustrating!!

but, it does seem to be bodie that everyone is having problems with. will be mighty surprised if he not kicked out tonight... also be surprised if hayley/andrew dont get quite a few nom points tomorrow night. but andrew has the power so unless they both up there?? haha.. imagine that, they both up and he has to dave himself or her?? he he

anywyas, sorry about the rambling...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Julsus

[2]May 13, 2007
    • level: 35
    Omg - I would so love to see that! Andrew saving himself or Hayley.

I don't particularly like any of these 3. But at the moment Hayley is annoying me the most. She thinks she is the female leader of the house. And better than others.

aplourey

[3]May 13, 2007
    • level: 34
    Julsus wrote:
    She thinks she is the female leader of the house. And better than others.

I think viewers have got that conception because out of any of the housemates, she is televised the most. I like Hayley and Andrew, but Bodie is just ridiculously irresponsible and doesn't and will never feel regretful of his actions.

halz84

[4]May 13, 2007
    • level: 13
    yeah i think she is getting shown the most cos she is reacting and involved in confrontation and stuff like that... also as part of the couple. the ones not involved in much (jamie, zoran, even joel) dont really get much of a play unless its on uplate or they are in a group...

just saw andrew telling hayley that if bodie stays she needs to basically get over it and learn to deal with him and that she will enjoy herself more, etc... exactly what i said!! doesnt she get that she is letting him ruin her time?? weird...

aplourey

[5]May 13, 2007
    • level: 34
    I laughed when Bodie told Hayley that she and Andrew are the fakest in the house. Because in my eyes, Bodie is very much fake and his little puppet (Demet) is absolutely fake.

Will732

[6]May 13, 2007
    • level: 54
    Hayley is a b*tch. Andrew is a tool. I'm looking forward to one of them being evicted next week.
    Edited on 05/13/2007 9:51am

s1bbald

[7]May 13, 2007
    • level: 22
    Will732 wrote:
    Hayley is a b*tch. Andrew is a tool. I'm looking forward to one of them being evicted next week.
    I'm starting to think the same way...

negomi

[8]May 13, 2007
    • level: 6
    aplourey wrote:
    I laughed when Bodie told Hayley that she and Andrew are the fakest in the house. Because in my eyes, Bodie is very much fake and his little puppet (Demet) is absolutely fake.

You said it!!!!!