Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

Camillas pregnant!

  • Avatar of hazzamarri2442

    hazzamarri2442

    [1]Apr 29, 2007
    • member since: 12/30/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 249

    omg it was in the paper this morning!!..wooo how exciting!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aplourey

    aplourey

    [2]Apr 29, 2007
    • member since: 06/10/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 4,753
    Here is the link:
    http://www.news.com.au/sundaymail/story/0,,21626139-5003422,00.html
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of s1bbald

    s1bbald

    [3]Apr 29, 2007
    • member since: 02/26/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 1,882
    I believe congrats are in order for Camilla the gorilla.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aplourey

    aplourey

    [4]Apr 29, 2007
    • member since: 06/10/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 4,753
    I think she should name the baby Mega_Tron3000....... after her biggest fan !
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bree-ross

    bree-ross

    [5]Apr 29, 2007
    • member since: 05/12/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 449

    aplourey wrote:
    I think she should name the baby Mega_Tron3000....... after her biggest fan !

    LOL alex! *claps* i think Mega_Tron would LOVE to be named after her child *cough*

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alexlips

    alexlips

    [6]Apr 30, 2007
    • member since: 08/17/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 2,036
    aplourey wrote:
    I think she should name the baby Mega_Tron3000....... after her biggest fan !


    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! OMG that was the funniest but most frustrating thing! Completely forgot!

    To those who wern't around, there was this new annoying user who made numeous threads and posted everywhere how much he hates Camilla and other things. He got banned!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of s1bbald

    s1bbald

    [7]Apr 30, 2007
    • member since: 02/26/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 1,882
    alexlips wrote:
    aplourey wrote:
    I think she should name the baby Mega_Tron3000....... after her biggest fan !


    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! OMG that was the funniest but most frustrating thing! Completely forgot!

    To those who wern't around, there was this new annoying user who made numeous threads and posted everywhere how much he hates Camilla and other things. He got banned!!
    LOL, i was thinking. Mega_tron doesn't sound like abig brother fan, thinks for explaining. I didn't like camilla either. She was my tip to be first out last year! How wrong was I! But I think it's safer to say Kate (my tip this year is going). Unless TJ gets nominated, she is getting portrayed badly.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aplourey

    aplourey

    [8]Apr 30, 2007
    • member since: 06/10/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 4,753
    s1bbald wrote:
    alexlips wrote:
    aplourey wrote:
    I think she should name the baby Mega_Tron3000....... after her biggest fan !


    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! OMG that was the funniest but most frustrating thing! Completely forgot!

    To those who wern't around, there was this new annoying user who made numeous threads and posted everywhere how much he hates Camilla and other things. He got banned!!
    LOL, i was thinking. Mega_tron doesn't sound like abig brother fan, thinks for explaining. I didn't like camilla either. She was my tip to be first out last year! How wrong was I! But I think it's safer to say Kate (my tip this year is going). Unless TJ gets nominated, she is getting portrayed badly.

    How could you hate Cammy!?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Julsus

    Julsus

    [9]Apr 30, 2007
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 1,773

    aplourey wrote:
    s1bbald wrote:
    alexlips wrote:
    aplourey wrote:
    I think she should name the baby Mega_Tron3000....... after her biggest fan !
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! OMG that was the funniest but most frustrating thing! Completely forgot! To those who wern't around, there was this new annoying user who made numeous threads and posted everywhere how much he hates Camilla and other things. He got banned!!
    LOL, i was thinking. Mega_tron doesn't sound like abig brother fan, thinks for explaining. I didn't like camilla either. She was my tip to be first out last year! How wrong was I! But I think it's safer to say Kate (my tip this year is going). Unless TJ gets nominated, she is getting portrayed badly.
    How could you hate Cammy!?!

    I agree, Camilla was great, Very entertaining. And please please please tell me you did not want dumb arse Jamie to win last year over Camilla surely!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of s1bbald

    s1bbald

    [10]Apr 30, 2007
    • member since: 02/26/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 1,882
    No I hated Jamie more. I just really didn't like Camilla. You how sometimes you hate a person for no particular reason? That was me towards Camilla.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aplourey

    aplourey

    [11]Apr 30, 2007
    • member since: 06/10/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 4,753
    s1bbald wrote:
    No I hated Jamie more. I just really didn't like Camilla. You how sometimes you hate a person for no particular reason? That was me towards Camilla.

    That's me with Jamie this year !
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PiperPrueLover4

    PiperPrueLover4

    [12]May 4, 2007
    • member since: 05/20/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,996
    Oh that's fantastic news!!! I miss seeing her in the BB house, she was a great housemate, my 2006 favourite.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.