Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

Gretel????

joycough

[1]Jul 4, 2007
    • level: 10
    What was up with her attitude towards Jamie? Normally I like Gretel but man at Eviction and Nom's she was a real cow! I think it's time to go....Gretel...that was some major Bias...reminds me a little of Michael and her last year!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PiperPrueLover4

[2]Jul 4, 2007
    • level: 18
    Pfft I don't care, I love Gretel and her quick wit I noticed the bias against Jamie too but I don't really care. She's entitled to her favourites too.

And it was kind of weird telling her about that reporter's question about Jamie and Gretel... that would have made me very uncomfortable.

Julsus

[3]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 35
    Gretel's the host therefore she should be impartial & not show how she feels about each HM. I thought the way she treated Jamie was slack. She was practically hostile & clearly did not like him one bit. That being said I still love Gretel & wouldn't want anyone else hosting BB.

PiperPrueLover4

[4]Jul 6, 2007
    She wasn't nasty and she didn't technically do anything wrong, but she could have gone easier on the guy

s1bbald

[5]Jul 6, 2007
    • level: 22
    I think she is sexist.

PiperPrueLover4

[6]Jul 13, 2007
    And clearly, so is the Australian public. 2 girls and like 5 guys left...

anablu

[7]Jul 13, 2007
    • level: 27
    HAHAHA i think that there is mainly guys left because a lot of the viewers are teenage girls.......

s1bbald

[8]Jul 13, 2007
    • level: 22
    anablu wrote:
    HAHAHA i think that there is mainly guys left because a lot of the viewers are teenage girls.......
    Most of the girls have done something to get themselves evicted - Kate (was a ***** in the first week), TV (the whole Thomas thing), Demet (took on Hayley and Andrew, big mistake at that stage of the game.), Susannah (probably one that did nothing, maybe led Thomas and Zoran on a bit), Emma (the whole thing with Rebecca and Jamie), Rebecca ("let's play a game"), Laura (the whole photo thing), Michelle (enough said). Australia is not sexist, they are sensible. Daniela will be next to go because IMO she is using her status as an intruder to have a b**** all the time these days.

anablu

[9]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 27
    s1bbald wrote:
    anablu wrote:
    Most of the girls have done something to get themselves evicted - Kate (was a ***** in the first week), TV (the whole Thomas thing), Demet (took on Hayley and Andrew, big mistake at that stage of the game.), Susannah (probably one that did nothing, maybe led Thomas and Zoran on a bit), Emma (the whole thing with Rebecca and Jamie), Rebecca ("let's play a game"), Laura (the whole photo thing), Michelle (enough said). Australia is not sexist, they are sensible. Daniela will be next to go because IMO she is using her status as an intruder to have a b**** all the time these days.

you have a point...