TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

Hayley Wins

ilmosh

[1]May 4, 2007
    • level: 22
    Who is happy that she won BB07 Friday Night Games? MEEEEE!!! i am..now she can take ANDREW in the rewards room with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alexlips

[2]May 4, 2007
    • level: 52
    That makes 2 of us!! I was soooooooo happy for her! She is a top chick and deserves it. Did anyone else notice Demetes face when she won, she was nodding her face in disaproval and was one of the people without a smile on their face. Whats up with her?

Will732

[3]May 4, 2007
    • level: 54

I hate it. The Rewards Room will be boooooooorrrrrring with them in it.

Edit:  Okay, now I've had a chance to see that final round properly, and I've got to say it was absolute crap. Firstly, Hayley got almost all her questions wrong - and I know, that was just the nature of the game - but more importantly, the timer ran out 1-2 seconds before the buzzer sounded; before Hayley answered that final question. Susannah should have won.

Edited on 05/04/2007 6:30am

negomi

[4]May 4, 2007
    • level: 6
    FNG is proving to be more then just a chance to have a bit of fun. With the new power in place this year, it has the potential to change the game in a huge way. Every decision the winner makes in regards to the power, will have an effect on evictions. Other yaers, FNG hasnt seemed that important, but now it is critical if you wanna stay in the house as long as possible.

Julsus

[5]May 4, 2007
    • level: 35
    Hayley winning was a crock of you know what. She barely got any correct answers & I think that was why Demet was looking annoyed.

Hayley & Andrew in the rewards room will be nothing special, as they vote as a pair & can already talk nominations together, though of course they'll have more freedom in there to do so.

She should've taken Billy in, then maybe Andrew would've finally shown some emotion.

justin_2pac

[6]May 6, 2007
    • level: 2
    Julsus wrote:
    Hayley winning was a crock of you know what. She barely got any correct answers & I think that was why Demet was looking annoyed.

Hayley & Andrew in the rewards room will be nothing special, as they vote as a pair & can already talk nominations together, though of course they'll have more freedom in there to do so.

She should've taken Billy in, then maybe Andrew would've finally shown some emotion.

I am a fan from the states so i can just follow along online....did Hayley & Andrew get into any action while in the rewards room? Or did they keep it very clean?

Julsus

[7]May 6, 2007
    • level: 35

justin_2pac wrote:
    Julsus wrote:
    Hayley winning was a crock of you know what. She barely got any correct answers & I think that was why Demet was looking annoyed. Hayley & Andrew in the rewards room will be nothing special, as they vote as a pair & can already talk nominations together, though of course they'll have more freedom in there to do so. She should've taken Billy in, then maybe Andrew would've finally shown some emotion.
    I am a fan from the states so i can just follow along online....did Hayley & Andrew get into any action while in the rewards room? Or did they keep it very clean?

As far as I know they kept it clean. They had a bath together, but that's about it.

justin_2pac

[8]May 7, 2007
    • level: 2
    Julsus wrote:

justin_2pac wrote:
    Julsus wrote:
    Hayley winning was a crock of you know what. She barely got any correct answers & I think that was why Demet was looking annoyed. Hayley & Andrew in the rewards room will be nothing special, as they vote as a pair & can already talk nominations together, though of course they'll have more freedom in there to do so. She should've taken Billy in, then maybe Andrew would've finally shown some emotion.

As far as I know they kept it clean. They had a bath together, but that's about it.

thats what i figured they would do. thanks though!