Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

help!!!

Freo_Dude

[21]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 36
    abby_lover wrote:

That was not very nice i have had problams with my weight i am fighting bulimia I was neva over wright i was 56.5 and i got to 62.0 and i got scayed of gettiing fat. Today is my 2nd day i have not maked myself sick last night frst time i did not make my self sick it Hunt so much that i bunt myself to keep my mind off that pain

that better

omg...
    what do you mean by "Today is my 2nd day i have not maked myself sick'. How do you make yourself sick?

Have you visited a councellor or call some of the helplines and get advice. Dont hurt yourself!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

abby_lover

[22]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 3
    Im not up for that yet one of my best friend found out (Boomie) and told another good friend of mine (Jenna) and she begged me to stop i was angry at Boome at frst but we are still good friends

Freo_Dude

[23]Aug 4, 2006
    well dont hurt yourself, just come to tv.com and relax. edit some guides or chat on the forums. i know were not on all day, but most of us are on between 7-10pm...

abby_lover

[24]Aug 4, 2006
    I have jsut joined a  bulimia forum

Freo_Dude

[25]Aug 4, 2006
    abby_lover wrote:
    I have jsut joined a bulimia forum

congrats on joining a place where you can get help. Can i just ask how old you are?

aplourey

[26]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 34
    That's what I was talking about, fix/deal with this your way. If you don't want to go to a counseller, don't, as it won't help you. If your forced into something you won't get the full effect of it. Joining a forum is a brilliant idea and it will help as it is what you've decided. Hope you sort it out and remember it won't go away quickly, persistence will be a tool you will gain through this

abby_lover

[27]Aug 4, 2006
    I am 16 and thank you all for your serport

bree-ross

[28]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 5
    ok...im really sorry abby for offending u (tho i did put "no offense" at the end of my comment)! the last thing i wanted to do was offend ppl n have ppl be angry with me n have them all yelling at me...all i was saying is that i was agreeing with was ppl with crap names often arnt very attractive (not that im shallow!) so im sorry that i offended u as i didnt intend on doing so..so i hope that u can accept this public apology! =(

bree-ross

[29]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 5
    ps i hope that u get well real soon abby as this is a really hard thing for u to get rid of and u have my full support! xxx

abby_lover

[30]Aug 5, 2006
    I did not make mysekf sick but i wanted to sooo bad and just than i was sick naturaly and i get the feeling i sent a messge to my body to do that and i feel just like i did when i maked my self sick why today i had such a good day of was on the net chatting to friend late on the computer as u do when u have the house to yourself and i tryed bruning myself like i did the frst time i did not make myself sick and other than tonight i did not need to have to doo that but