Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

Housemates

halz84

[1]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 13

so we have

hayley - 24 yo lawyer
    tj - 22 yo bar tender from darwin that is apparently out there and eccentric, lived out of home sice 16 (only non blonde so far)
    rebecca - 24 yo, one of 9 kids, mormon, non drinker, never worn a bikini...
    kate - 25 yo lawyer (ombudsmens office), debater, loves being single, argumentative
    emma - 24 yo, fitness instructor, one of 7, lived out of home since 15, doesnt speak to her dad
    aliesha - 20 yo, one of 8 (step families), country girl, hairdresser, no random pashes

jamie - 29 yo, "kareoke hosting nerd, got a point to prove", orphan, lived in orphanage then grat grandma looked after him, likes video games, star trek, etc, dates from internet chat rooms
    bodie - 24 yo, underwear model, electrical designer, anti drugs??, broke up with a girl by giving her a duck that said youre dumped (at 16)
    andrew - 28 yo, fireman, not much of a family unit, doesnt cheat/lie
    joel - 24yo, elite athlete, young liberal, longest relationship is four weeks, "in love with myself", works in hospitality, dresses up as a priest to go out
    thomas - 27 yo, 6 foot 6 tall, award winning property broker, lived all over the world, lost of exes, going in to have alone time, left home at 16 to play basketball in USA, been married, split up, wife wants him back, has a new gf though (broke up)...
    travis - 32 yo, father of one (2 yo), married, child model, "life and family is perfect", metrosexual truck driver

Edited on 04/22/2007 3:07am
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aplourey

[2]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 34
    Hayley is my favourite so far.

tuff_man

[3]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 6
    what i have seen i think bodie is a losser and thta Jmaie wont last long travis is cool like him he seens a blokes bloke and I think its county im from the bush myself so i like county peole do you think any of them are gay
    Edited on 04/22/2007 3:13am

aplourey

[4]Apr 22, 2007
    So the four relationships are obviously already in the house (can't be any of the six, some aren't guaranteed to be in there). Do any of you guys think you know?

halz84

[5]Apr 22, 2007
    is there 4 relationships?? i thought there was only 2, and only 1 person would know about them... but not know they know??

wouldnt it be funny if thomas ex-wife and ex-gf were both in there?? ... dont think thats it though!!

tuff_man

[6]Apr 22, 2007

whats this mr ex talk there calling somone my ex dose anyone know what that means

Edited on 04/22/2007 4:06am

aplourey

[7]Apr 22, 2007
    halz84 wrote:
    is there 4 relationships?? i thought there was only 2, and only 1 person would know about them... but not know they know??

Whoops, I was thinking two relationships but wrote 4 because I was thinking there would be four people altogether.

s1bbald

[8]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 22
    aplourey wrote:
    halz84 wrote:

Whoops, I was thinking two relationships but wrote 4 because I was thinking there would be four people altogether.
    But there might not be 4..it might be 1 person with two seperate relationships. I think Rebecca, Jamie and Zoran are quality folk..I also happen to think that TJ and Emma and damn fine.

Will732

[9]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 54
    tuff_man wrote:

whats this mr ex talk there calling somone my ex dose anyone know what that means

Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6sfy5bRkg0

We'll apparently be finding out about him on Monday's show.

justin_2pac

[10]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 2
    I think it will be 3 people, 1 with a relationship with each of the other 2 somehow. Should be interesting to see how it unfolds...and do all the people in the relationships know it already, or is it like the US BB5 version where a half bro/sis were both in the house and they didnt know of each other at all before the show....then they figured it out after a week or so???

As for my favs, i like most of the 6 vying to get into the house more than the actual HMs, but for those already in i like Jamie, Travis, Andrew, Aleisha, Rebbeca & TJ early on.

Hoping that Susannah & Harrison make it in with the public vote!!!

s1bbald

[11]Apr 22, 2007
    justin_2pac wrote:
    Hoping that Susannah & Harrison make it in with the public vote!!!
    Susannah & Zoran, amateur magic all the way!!

hazzamarri2442

[12]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 7

i didnt like harrison he looked like a try hard to me..and i didnt really like the girls but if i had 2 pick

suzannah and cruz!

For the other housemates

Favourites so far are

Hayley...Bodie...Jamie...Aleshia!!!!

And i really dont like Kate  and Tj!!!

Will732

[13]Apr 22, 2007
    It turns out one of the secret relationships is between Andrew and Hayley. They're in a long-term relationship.

s1bbald

[14]Apr 23, 2007
    Will732 wrote:
    It turns out one of the secret relationships is between Andrew and Hayley. They're in a long-term relationship.
    Awesome..what are your sources? I think (or possibly thought now) that Mr X would be the key to the relationships. The thing with what you said is it doesn't fit in with that confusing sentence gretski said yesterday. 2 relationships, one person knows but doesn't know they know.

halz84

[15]Apr 23, 2007
    more stuff about the housemates from TV week...

andrew - describes himself as a softie. is single, says he falls in love quickly and is looking for love in the house

rebecca - her weirdest ability is being able to fit 12 sultanas in her bellybutton (WTF??)

thomas - not looking for love at all in the house, will miss his mum the most

emma - has a boyfriend named time - apparently he is a nutter and she will miss him the most. she's definetely a fighter when faced with conflict

jamie - was once enganged and lives with ex-fiancee and her mother. will apparently miss the ex-fiancees mother more than anyone else while in the house

bodie - is quite cocky, says he knows exactly what women want. he already lists one of the highlights of his life as "winning Big Brother 07"

kate - single and searching for a partner. kate says her strategy to win is to "sleep with as many housemates as possible"

hayley - parents separated at 4, has a "great stepdad", had her fair share of broken hearts is currently single and hasnt ruled out finding love in the BB house.

joel - has never had a gf and is not looking for love in the house. "but if it comes im ready". hes a neat freak and says he is the funniest person he knows.

theres also stuff about the potential 6, will put that up once know who it is.

be interesting if it is hayley/andrew.. they both listed here as single and "looking for love in the house"...

halz84

[16]Apr 23, 2007
    ok, the ones chosen to go in were zoran and susannah... heres the info about them..

zoran - 23 yo, qld, club coordinator, recently lost 20kg and is considered to be a ladies man by his mates, although he is currently single. he knows he can win BB and sayd his game plan is to keep his friends close "but my enemies closer"

susannah - 30, vic, fraud analyst, she started a new relationship only a few months ago after a bad break up. since turning 30 she has been going through a crisis and hopes that her family, whom shes not close to, will get to know her through BB...

also, im thinking that now we know about hayley and andrew that another person in there is one of their exes??? sorry if we already found out the second relationship, i missed the start of the show!!

tuff_man

[17]Apr 23, 2007

halz84 wrote:
    also, im thinking that now we know about hayley and andrew that another person in there is one of their exes??? sorry if we already found out the second relationship, i missed the start of the show!!

ok this is the whats going on

Hayley and Andrew and boyfriend and girlfriend. Now the have mr X who is Billy and Billy is Hayleys exboyfriend

justin_2pac

[18]Apr 23, 2007
    • level: 2
    tuff_man wrote:

halz84 wrote:

Hayley and Andrew and boyfriend and girlfriend. Now the have mr X who is Billy and Billy is Hayleys exboyfriend

Just curious, they say Billy & Andrew dont know of each other. Now Billy, i could see he doesnt know andrew since he was the first boyfriend, but how has Andrew never seen or even heard of Billy though Hayley or her friends? You think he would have seen a pic of him somewhere? Maybe Andrew is being told to play dumb just as Hayley & Billy have been???

halz84

[19]Apr 23, 2007
    justin_2pac wrote:
    tuff_man wrote:

halz84 wrote:

Just curious, they say Billy & Andrew dont know of each other. Now Billy, i could see he doesnt know andrew since he was the first boyfriend, but how has Andrew never seen or even heard of Billy though Hayley or her friends? You think he would have seen a pic of him somewhere? Maybe Andrew is being told to play dumb just as Hayley & Billy have been???

i have had boyfriends that maybe knew of the existent of previous ones but havent seen a photo or anything like that... he may put it together eventually but prob not straight off or anything??

Will732

[20]Apr 23, 2007
    Going by the conversation between Billy and Gretel, he had no idea if Andrew knew about him or not. It was a complete unknown.

Also, Hayley wouldn't have been told to play dumb. I think her immediate instinct was to just act like she didn't know Billy.