Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

I know a fun game we can play

bree-ross

[1]May 1, 2007
    • level: 5

I was watching the Noms last night, as I'm sure all of you were doing too lol and I thought that we could have our own mock Noms, like nominate 2 housemates week by week like they do on the show

So for 2 points who would you vote for and why?
    And for 1 point who would you vote for and why?

And dont worry, I wont go all BB on your ass - you can use whatever reason you want!

For 2 points: I vote Kate coz I think she's damn annoying, rude and a bit of a b*tch most of the time! (yeah I know that b*tches are great for the house but she isnt the GOOD kind of b*tch that keeps the house interesting)

For 1 point: I vote TJ coz she is just also annoying and rude, especially to Thomas! like he's be apologising to her soo many times but she just wont listen to what he wants to say! It's like she hates ppl saying sorry! Grr! I just straight out dont like her!

Edited on 04/30/2007 11:48pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

s1bbald

[2]May 1, 2007
    • level: 22
    bree-ross wrote:
    For 1 point: I vote TJ coz she is just also annoying and rude, especially to Thomas!
    Bree, you are not voting for Thomas...LOL. Two points go to Kate, I just plain don't like a single thing about her. 1 point goes to Joel because he IS flying under the radar.

Julsus

[3]May 1, 2007
    • level: 35
    2 points for Kate cause she's the queen of the eye roll. And 1 point for Thomas cause he's a weak, apologising fool.

hazzamarri2442

[4]May 5, 2007
    • level: 7

2 points - Rebecca cause she is annoying the complete and utta Caboodles outa me!!!!!!!!!...shes voring and should go back to her church!...i have nothing against religious ppl btw i mean im christian but i have a personality she just sits there!

1 point - Zoran He doesnt have a interesting personallity either

fergiefergs

[5]May 6, 2007
    • level: 5
    For two points i nominate TJ, because one moment shes nice the next she is a b*tch.

for one point i nominate Rebecca cause she peeves me off.