Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

It's Time To Go...Claire & Krystal!

alexlips

[1]Jul 23, 2006
    • level: 52
    What the damn hell! I understand why Claire is outa here but Krystal?!3*78#$0 I loved Krystal she deserved to stay, I can't belive that the two 'new' housmastes didn't go, I mean everyone has been in for 3 months and them for nearly 2 weeks! I dont get it!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Will732

[2]Jul 23, 2006
    • level: 54
    Krystal was good value in the end, but I think a great deal of people (myself included) simply didn't think she was worthy of winning.

I'm quite happy that Claire & Krystal both went. I genuinely thought the public would do the obvious thing and vote out the intruders, but was pleasantly surprised to see there were very few votes (either save or evict) for them. Obviously people simply don't care about them.

The highlight of the night for me was Chris & Max's reentry into the house. It was for that moment that I understand why they decided to use the exit room again. Last time it was to see Jamie & Katie broken up, this time it was to see the shock on the HMs as obviously none of them thought that Claire or Krystal would be going.

Yes, Claire and Krystal have both been in there for three months as opposed to two weeks, but that simply means a lot of people have had enough of them. There was no hurry to vote out the newbies, they have no chance of winning and we all know it.

joycough

[3]Jul 23, 2006
    • level: 10
    Dang. All I've seen so far is the daily show. Haven't watched (f o u n d) the eviction show yet. Sucks! I wanted Claire to win. Oh well Now I'm hoping for Jamie!!!!

Tom-lost

[4]Jul 24, 2006
    • level: 7

I would have been surprised if that didn't happen. The reason is because the intruders have only been in there a little while, nobody is really going to heavily vote to save or evict them either way. When i seen the tally on FNL that confirmed it for me .

I dont care about claire but i liked krystal .

alexlips

[5]Jul 24, 2006
    Tom-lost wrote:

I would have been surprised if that didn't happen. The reason is because the intruders have only been in there a little while, nobody is really going to heavily vote to save or evict them either way. When i seen the tally on FNL that confirmed it for me .

I dont care about claire but i liked krystal .

I agree! I loved Krystal but Claire....?

joycough

[6]Jul 24, 2006
    • level: 10
    Man you guys are nuts. Claire was awsome. As Dez said she is the perfect woman! She's unbelievable. She's funny, sweet, and cute as heck. But she didn't stir enough drama. Poor David, Australia is taking away all of his friends one by one!

bree-ross

[7]Jul 25, 2006
    • level: 5

ok yes Claire is a nice person but she was a crappy HM because week after week she was constantly going under the radar and the other HMs were to stupid to see that she was because they were to in "love" with her...frankly, i was soooooo excited to see her go because she was really boring and i also didnt care for her.

As for Krystal being booted that was a bit of a mistake! she was being a real kick ass HM lately and she has shown some real independence with out her mum and Gaelan in the house and she has been standing up for herself (and other HMs) heeps lately! GO KRYSTAL!! it shouldve at least been one of the newbies to leave...

im sorry to carry on but that eviction was really annoying me!!

alexlips

[8]Jul 25, 2006
    Claire was a nice person but was not entertaining at all where Krystal was a nice person as well as really entertaining. And she was really hot...!