Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

It's time to go... Kate....

halz84

[1]May 6, 2007
    • level: 13

so Kate is the first one out. doesnt really surprise me, but i think i would have prefered bodie to go then kate. seems gretel is going pretty easy on her during the interview though - she can be quite hard on some ppl... think its cos of the whole baby issue, treating her a bit nicer? or is it just me that thinks she being a bit easier than normal - she just keeps making excuses for why she was a cow, does she do that for other ppl??

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

s1bbald

[2]May 6, 2007
    • level: 22
    Have you ever noticed Gretel only goes hard at the males...I was a bit surprised that Kate left...after the whole baby scandal.

tuff_man

[3]May 6, 2007
    • level: 6

She was one i thourt be gone...but thna babyb thing came out i thourt Jamie...but she was the one i thourt would go be4 i knew about the baby

justin_2pac

[4]May 6, 2007
    • level: 2
    No real surprise there, and it wasnt even close. I thought Bodie maybe would hang himself with all his drama with TJ the last couple days but it seems not.

Overall i am happy with Kate going first, never really connected to her so i wont miss her.

negomi

[5]May 6, 2007
    • level: 6

I really feel for Kate losing her baby, and I thought with it all coming out this week, she wouldnt be evicted.

Baby news aside though, when Gretel was interviewing her, I couldnt help but think how complicated she is. I realised its been too hard for me to try and understand her personality. She is so confusing. I feel that she trys way too hard, and even though she says she is happy with herself or that she all women etc, I think she has no idea who she really is.

Everything she does and says is over exaggerated. If she wasnt really female, I would think she was a drag queen the way she overacts being a women....its just not natural.

She may be a really nice person in the outside world or whatever, but in the house she was a complete disaster

Julsus

[6]May 6, 2007
    • level: 35
    Halz, I think you were right about Gretel's interview with Kate she was a tad arse kissy or something.

negomi, I said the same thing to my sis re Kate acting like a drag queen! Weird.