Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

It's time to go.... TJ &.... Bodie

halz84

[1]May 13, 2007
    • level: 13

ha ha ha....

so funny... TJ got her way..

will be interesting to see how the house is now that they are out - guessing there will be a little bit less conflict for a while - and then something/someone will step up to fill the void...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alexlips

[2]May 13, 2007
    • level: 51
    Perfect double eviction! Never been more pleased with a BB evicition!

s1bbald

[3]May 13, 2007
    • level: 22
    alexlips wrote:
    Perfect double eviction! Never been more pleased with a BB evicition!
    Yes sir!

Mpol

[4]May 13, 2007
    • level: 10
    Urgh I loved TJ. I don't love Bodie. Good ridence.

s1bbald

[5]May 13, 2007
    • level: 22
    Mpol wrote:
    Urgh I loved TJ. I don't love Bodie. Good ridence.
    Were you like me and only liked TJ with the sound down? It's alright for a while, but you kind of get tired of her.

tuff_man

[6]May 13, 2007
    • level: 6

LOL

i had neaver loughed so much when Bodie got evited it was grate him and TJ have lots of time together

negomi

[7]May 13, 2007

Even though I wouldnt personally want to live with them (TJ & Bodie), I think it could be boring viewing now without them cause they were the main source of entertainment. Hopefully some of the others with flourish now they are gone, and Hayley might stop crying.

I thought it was funny too, when TJ got evicted and then sure enough Bodie was to follow...it couldnt have been scripted better. I was disappointed in Gretel...she could off pushed the envelope with them two on stage, but she let them get off easy. Poor form Gretel....not at all up to your usual standard. She could off really made Bodie squirm and TJ blush.

Julsus

[8]May 13, 2007
    • level: 35
    I wanted TJ & Zoran to go. I couldn't believe half the things TJ said in her interview with Gretel. She's definitely a nutcase. And her telling Andrew about Bodie saying he was under the thumb started off the major fight between them.

Did anyone watch uplate last night, cause it was so good? Andrew was fighting with Demet & Zoran. I so can not stand Hayley & Andrew. They denied everything Demet claims they said in the r.r. when Nick invited them in. Plus the other day they claimed they weren't playing the game. But last night Andrew said of course they were.

halz84

[9]May 13, 2007
    • level: 13
    but isnt everyone really playing the game... like it is a game. so by being in there and following the BB rules, you are playing the game.
    so to me, the accusation of "playing the game" is kinda odd... i think they mean that they want the money (and to be honest, who would actually turn it down - exactly, they all would like the money) and that they will manipulate ppl, etc to get there...
    i think most of them (ie everyone who has ever been in the house) changes their behaviour somewhat... they are in there with new ppl, in a new environment, living a different life at home with ppl they cant get away from - of course they will be different than at home... i think basically the only one that couldnt claim he was playing the game is travis.. just cos he doesnt seem that he would be capable of it... like he totally misses things that are going on and doesnt get into anything and just goes by obliviously - but i guess that could be his way of "playing"

ok, sorry for the rambling, off the listen to a statistics lecture, how fun!!

Julsus

[10]May 13, 2007
    I agree just being in the house means you are automatically playing the game, so why did Hayley deny it the other day?

Some people see it as a big deal in the house cause they think some are playing the game harder than others.

tuff_man

[11]May 13, 2007

halz84 wrote:
    i think basically the only one that couldnt claim he was playing the game is travis.. just cos he doesnt seem that he would be capable of it... like he totally misses things that are going on and doesnt get into anything and just goes by obliviously - but i guess that could be his way of "playing"

yes thnak you!! nice to see im not the only one who likes Travis

he is just such a nice perosn and not fake he reminds me on my brother in law who is a top bloke

I hope that Travis dose win it he has been my favotite from day one and hasent chnaged only thing is we dont see much of him but i guess thats crouse he dosent star fights and stuff

my 2nd favorite is Aleisha i hope it comes down to her and Travis in the end be happy if ether won

negomi

[12]May 13, 2007
    Totally agree halz

Julsus

[13]May 14, 2007
    Travis & Aleisha agreed are nice. But I don't wanna see nice in the house. It can be boring. It wouldn't bother me if he did win it though, it would be good for him & his family.

shezbo

[14]May 14, 2007
    • level: 1
    Demet is also a trouble maker, as well as Haley and Andrew. Does anyone ever notice how there always seems to be trouble when emma is around - she is the one everyone needs to watch their backs with - she consoles people one minute to get goss from them, then blabs it to eveyone else - she needs to go!!! People need to learn to shut their mouths (are they stupid?!) or it can backfire on you in a big way - they are on television - it can all be played back to them to humiliate them!!!

shezbo

[15]May 14, 2007
    • level: 1
    yeah Travis is sooo sweet. He seems like a genuine bloke who really loves his family - every gals dream!