Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

It's Time To Stay... Joel!/Go... Andrew!

PiperPrueLover4

[1]Jun 24, 2007
    • level: 18

My laptop is situated right in front of the TV so I have the unique opportunity to discuss as I watch lol

Andrew has just been evicted. Joel has been saved.

Who's excited? I am!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

halz84

[2]Jun 24, 2007
    • level: 13
    ha ha... and now andrew is crying cos he misses hayley... he he.
    and then gretel joked and said shes not there. but she is, cos the dad said hes sharing with her...
    guessing that thomas will be the other one to go. there was so many dave votes for some ppl...

s1bbald

[3]Jun 24, 2007
    • level: 22
    Now Thomas is gone too. I think I am one of the only people who is sad Andrew is gone.

bree-ross

[4]Jun 24, 2007
    • level: 5

wait! i'm confused - I didn't watch it last night! (yeah, I know) so who left? Andrew and Thomas?
    And why was Joel saved? like, was he evicted and then put back in or what? oh crap! I'm soo confused and out of the loop *cries*

Just someone explain to me everything that happened last night...

Julsus

[5]Jun 24, 2007
    • level: 35
    They did the whole put the nominees in a separate room thingo. So 2 got saved (Joel & Billy) & 2 were evicted (Andrew & Thomas)...builds the tension I guess...for the HM's at least

I'm glad my 2 picks went...Andrew says one thing, but acts the opposite. Thomas was just...ughhh.

PiperPrueLover4

[6]Jun 25, 2007
    • level: 18
    s1bbald wrote:
    Now Thomas is gone too. I think I am one of the only people who is sad Andrew is gone.

Yes, lol, you are.

Julsus wrote:

I'm glad my 2 picks went...Andrew says one thing, but acts the opposite. Thomas was just...ughhh.

They were my picks as well. I think the word you're looking for is sleazy lol.

bree-ross

[7]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 5

Julsus wrote:
    They did the whole put the nominees in a separate room thingo. So 2 got saved (Joel & Billy) & 2 were evicted (Andrew & Thomas)...builds the tension I guess...for the HM's at least I'm glad my 2 picks went...Andrew says one thing, but acts the opposite. Thomas was just...ughhh.

oooh, thanks for clearing that up with me! I forgot I could've just watched it on the daily show last night so I did but thanks for explain it to me xx

ehhh, I'm not to fussed on who stayed and go'd! i just didnt want Billy to leave coz him and Aleisha are soo fricken adorable! squee! I kinda want Michelle to go - she's too friggen bogan-y for me! Like, I dont mind bogan-y women, it's just when a lady acts more of a man (or in this case, Travis) then I'll be worried! and she's rather annoying!