Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

May I ask a huge favour?

s1bbald

[1]Apr 27, 2007
    • level: 22

Hi guys. I'd like to ask for a huge favour. But before I do, I'd like you all to not feel obliged to help me as most of you (well, let's face it, all of you) hardly know me and to do what I'm about to ask would take a lot of trust in me. That aside, I would really like it if someone would share their Premium account with me, no tricks *swear on my grandfather's grave* (that was an Alex swear, not a Michael BB06 swear). It's just that I come from a single parent family, and we are very low on cash. I am a huge fan of Big Brother and would really like access to the premium section of the site. I would be willing to pay someone for the use of their account, we just can't afford $40. If anyone wishes to do that, PM me the details which I will never tell another soul and will not misuse. If you choose not to, that's perfectly fine, I still think highly of all of you and hope to get to know you all better here on the forum.

Thanks for giving that the time of day, I really don't like doing that, but it's really the only way I could possibly haver access to those things. 

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

negomi

[2]Apr 27, 2007
    • level: 6
    Why dont you just try the free live stream. I really dont think many people out there would have the premium pack when you can watch for free anyway. Plus theres plenty of update clips you can watch for free too. What more does premium offer anyway?

s1bbald

[3]Apr 27, 2007
    Just more access I am to believe. Plus on the site right now, premium subscribers can find out what the power is.

alexlips

[4]Apr 27, 2007
    • level: 51
    I dont have it but if i did i would. I would love to have it but I am sure what my dad would say if i asked him, besides he hates BB. What do u mean by the power?

s1bbald

[5]Apr 27, 2007
    The power that was to be revealed on nomination night. Emma got told just after up-late finished and premium subscribers are allowed to view it. Anyone want to go halfs? 18.50 each?

halz84

[6]Apr 28, 2007
    • level: 13
    s1bbald wrote:
    The power that was to be revealed on nomination night. Emma got told just after up-late finished and premium subscribers are allowed to view it. Anyone want to go halfs? 18.50 each?

do u know what the power is... it was on uplate.. and if you look thru the diary they have lots of info on that too..

it is that you can talk about nominations in the rewards room...

s1bbald

[7]Apr 28, 2007
    It was revealed after up-late to Emma. I do not know what it is but talking about nominations isn't more powerful than influencing nominations.

hazzamarri2442

[8]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 7
    sorry i would but i dont have it dad wont let me get it..otherwise i would!

s1bbald

[9]May 9, 2007
    Bump. Still no-one?