Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

Up late tonight

thetrojanrabbit

[1]Apr 27, 2007
    • level: 30

It sure sounds like B1 and B2 are talking nomination material in the Rewards room...

Is that allowed now? Did I miss that?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

s1bbald

[2]Apr 27, 2007
    • level: 22
    Since when were the Bananas in Pyjamas in the Big Brother house!?? BB still has the strike system right?

thetrojanrabbit

[3]Apr 27, 2007
    • level: 30
    LOL I meant Blonde 1 and Blonde 2 cos I couldn't remember the other ones name. And I keep thinking the first one is Anna not Emma About 15 seconds after I posted that, Mike said that one of the 'treats' for the rewards room was that you could discuss nominations So now it's eat, bath, watch dvds and **** about whoever

Julsus

[4]Apr 28, 2007
    • level: 35
    I taped Fridays uplate & just watched it. They can definitely now discuss nominations when in the rewards room. They were also conspiring together discussing giving Kate & Jamie their points & Emma was coaching Aleisha on what reasons to give.

This just ain't the BB way (though it was interesting to hear all their comments on all the HM's). I also miss the mic fines (just thought I'd add that).

Will732

[5]Apr 28, 2007
    • level: 54
    BB revelaed to them on Friday night that the secret rewards room power is that they are allowed to collude and discuss noms, but only while inside the RR. They're not allowed to tell any of the other HMs about this. There's an article in the Premium section of the official website about it.