Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

What made you laugh? [Open for 2008 Series]

  • Avatar of halz84

    halz84

    [21]May 14, 2007
    • member since: 12/03/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,029
    bigcitygirl5 wrote:
    Everything Travis says is hilarious! Especially when he is nominating.


    for sure... BB must be sitting there going - WTF!!! ah, whatever, just let him go.... "travis your vote is accepted cos you have totally confused me!!"

    do you think travis knows that he is making like no sense. does he talk like that all the time in the house... and we just dont get to see it, or does he try come up with whiz bang things for nominations...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of negomi

    negomi

    [22]May 15, 2007
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 175

    Travis cracks me up in noms too....

    BB..."Travis, who do you nominate and why?"

    Travis..."Ok, lets do it!!!"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alexlips

    alexlips

    [23]May 15, 2007
    • member since: 08/17/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 2,036
    negomi wrote:

    Travis cracks me up in noms too....

    BB..."Travis, who do you nominate and why?"

    Travis..."Ok, lets do it!!!"



    hahaha! :LOL: that was sooo hilarious. I love Travis! and he had the big rock and small rock and his banana theory!?! Gotta luv him
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tuff_man

    tuff_man

    [24]May 15, 2007
    • member since: 06/11/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 405
    alexlips wrote:
    negomi wrote:

    Travis cracks me up in noms too....

    BB..."Travis, who do you nominate and why?"

    Travis..."Ok, lets do it!!!"

    hahaha! :LOL: that was sooo hilarious. I love Travis! and he had the big rock and small rock and his banana theory!?! Gotta luv him

    lol he is awsome

    "droping the kids off at the water park"

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bigcitygirl5

    bigcitygirl5

    [25]May 15, 2007
    • member since: 07/22/05
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 653
    halz84 wrote:
    bigcitygirl5 wrote:
    Everything Travis says is hilarious! Especially when he is nominating.


    for sure... BB must be sitting there going - WTF!!! ah, whatever, just let him go.... "travis your vote is accepted cos you have totally confused me!!"

    do you think travis knows that he is making like no sense. does he talk like that all the time in the house... and we just dont get to see it, or does he try come up with whiz bang things for nominations...


    I think he says stuff like that all the time. He was telling Aleisha or someone that he picked it up from his father-in-law and his wife understands him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hazzamarri2442

    hazzamarri2442

    [26]May 16, 2007
    • member since: 12/30/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 249

    lol he's my fav ...justĀ  the fact he had props i nearly killed myself laughing so hard...my abs are rock solid now =) lol!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bree-ross

    bree-ross

    [27]May 16, 2007
    • member since: 05/12/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 449
    alexlips wrote:
    negomi wrote:

    Travis cracks me up in noms too....

    BB..."Travis, who do you nominate and why?"

    Travis..."Ok, lets do it!!!"

    hahaha! :LOL: that was sooo hilarious. I love Travis! and he had the big rock and small rock and his banana theory!?! Gotta luv him

    LOL! yeah that made me hell laugh! Travis actually happens to be my fave HM at the moment coz he's the most stereotypical Auzzie bloke I've ever come across! lol

    LOL lets just keep him in the house for the hilarity factor!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of s1bbald

    s1bbald

    [28]May 17, 2007
    • member since: 02/26/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 1,882
    I think Jamie at the Japanese Friday Night games was hilarious, when he beat Travis in the "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" game. "I'm in pain, I'm in pain!"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Julsus

    Julsus

    [29]May 17, 2007
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 1,773
    I loved it when Joel came out in his yellow Italian Stallion jacket to try & keep himself awake!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of negomi

    negomi

    [30]May 18, 2007
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 175
    Joels attempt at belly dancing was funny too...he is such a clown
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of s1bbald

    s1bbald

    [31]May 18, 2007
    • member since: 02/26/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 1,882
    negomi wrote:
    Joels attempt at belly dancing was funny too...he is such a clown
    I didn't see that but I do wish Joel got more TV time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Julsus

    Julsus

    [32]May 18, 2007
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 1,773
    Susannah's boob muscle moving trick, which my little sis can do as well btw (but I can't!).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of s1bbald

    s1bbald

    [33]May 18, 2007
    • member since: 02/26/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 1,882
    Julsus wrote:
    Susannah's boob muscle moving trick, which my little sis can do as well btw (but I can't!).
    I didn't see that but I sure wish she'd teach that trick to Emma...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of negomi

    negomi

    [34]May 18, 2007
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 175
    s1bbald wrote:
    I didn't see that but I sure wish she'd teach that trick to Emma...


    Cheeky bugga...lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of s1bbald

    s1bbald

    [35]May 19, 2007
    • member since: 02/26/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 1,882
    negomi wrote:
    s1bbald wrote:
    I didn't see that but I sure wish she'd teach that trick to Emma...


    Cheeky bugga...lol
    Hehehehe .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aplourey

    aplourey

    [36]May 19, 2007
    • member since: 06/10/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 4,753
    s1bbald wrote:
    negomi wrote:
    s1bbald wrote:
    I didn't see that but I sure wish she'd teach that trick to Emma...


    Cheeky bugga...lol
    Hehehehe .

    Haha, that reminds me of the funniest moment in the house. You know, when Emma and Aleisha were under the covers feeling her fake boobs and Aleisha yells out, "They're like melons!"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Julsus

    Julsus

    [37]May 21, 2007
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 1,773
    I meant to put this last week, when Bodie calls Hayley & Andrew..."Nanna & Blandrew".
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bree-ross

    bree-ross

    [38]May 22, 2007
    • member since: 05/12/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 449

    it was funny when at Noms, it was Travis's turn and he was trying to do it with the rocks! lol

    i cant remember who he Nom'd but it was just funny to watch him! and then at the end he said "I just find it easier to explain it with the rocks" even though we had no friggen clue what he was on about! lol

    GO TRAVIS!
    TEAM TRAVIS!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of s1bbald

    s1bbald

    [39]May 22, 2007
    • member since: 02/26/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 1,882
    bree-ross wrote:

    it was funny when at Noms, it was Travis's turn and he was trying to do it with the rocks! lol

    i cant remember who he Nom'd but it was just funny to watch him! and then at the end he said "I just find it easier to explain it with the rocks" even though we had no friggen clue what he was on about! lol

    GO TRAVIS!
    TEAM TRAVIS!

    "Big Rock" Thomas...LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bree-ross

    bree-ross

    [40]May 23, 2007
    • member since: 05/12/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 449
    LOL! yeah that! hahaha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.