Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

Who Dresses Gretel?

Will732

[61]Jun 28, 2006
    • level: 54
    Freo_Dude wrote:
    FINE, i'll be jamie (i hate him so much) whose supposed to get the rings lol?

I'll provide the rings, assuming you're happy to use cheezels.

Just want to thank you two, you're providing more entertainment than the house right now
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bree-ross

[62]Jun 28, 2006
    • level: 5

Will732 wrote:
    Freo_Dude wrote:
    FINE, i'll be jamie (i hate him so much) whose supposed to get the rings lol?
    I'll provide the rings, assuming you're happy to use cheezels. Just want to thank you two, you're providing more entertainment than the house right now

lol yep cheezels are aiight! (not to mention yummy!) wow! thats awesome that we're providing entertainment for you everyone! hahaha maybe i wouldnt such a cra HM after all

Will732

[63]Jun 28, 2006
    • level: 54

bree-ross wrote:
    wow! thats awesome that we're providing entertainment for you everyone! hahaha maybe i wouldnt such a cra HM after all

Well a couple of overseas BB's have done "teen" editions, you'd fit in great there

Freo_Dude

[64]Jun 28, 2006
    • level: 36
    so like, whens like the wedding start. Like i cant wait forever like you know.

See ya at like the wedding dudes. Like i g2g

bree-ross

[65]Jun 28, 2006
    Will732 wrote:
    bree-ross wrote:
    wow! thats awesome that we're providing entertainment for you everyone! hahaha maybe i wouldnt such a cra HM after all

Well a couple of overseas BB's have done "teen" editions, you'd fit in great there

AWESOME!!!!

bree-ross

[66]Jun 28, 2006

Freo_Dude wrote:
    so like, whens like the wedding start. Like i cant wait forever like you know. See ya at like the wedding dudes. Like i g2g

WELL I DONT BODDY KNOW DO I? when are u free? lol

Freo_Dude

[67]Jun 29, 2006
    dont liek scream at me breeze. ur like so immature you know. I've like stayed up like all night fixin my hair and like i dont know if i made it good.

emz13

[68]Jun 29, 2006
    • level: 9
    WTF is going on in this thread? Random.

Freo_Dude

[69]Jun 29, 2006
    emz13 wrote:
    WTF is going on in this thread? Random.

were like having like a weddin'

bree-ross

[70]Jun 29, 2006

Freo_Dude wrote:
    dont liek scream at me breeze. ur like so immature you know. I've like stayed up like all night fixin my hair and like i dont know if i made it good.

im sure its looks fine my little hunny bun! lol

me?! immature?! how?

Freo_Dude

[71]Jun 30, 2006
    ur immature cuz like you never like trust me like with other girls. Like with krystal. Its so like frustratin...

Tom-lost

[72]Jun 30, 2006
    • level: 7
    I so take the credit for setting this up ..lol..

If Freo_Dude and Freo_Fan get married does that make Freo_fan, Freo_dude :S...

Goodluck and the babies are gonna be sooo CUTE!!!

Freo_Dude

[73]Jun 30, 2006
    Tom-lost wrote:

hold that thought...

bree-ross

[74]Jul 2, 2006

Tom-lost wrote:

they better be...or else i will put 'em up for adoption!!! omg JJ and freo dude, sweetie, im sorry that im a jealous person...but i WUV u soo much and im scared that ur gonna call off the wedding to be with FAKE krystal lolĀ 

Mega_Tron_3000

[75]Jul 2, 2006
    • level: 1
    Krystal fake? I just think she tries to look nice. Who wouldn't? I tihnk she's a great role-model for young girls.

The only fake one is Camilla, she is a mind job! I reckon she has psychological problems. She strives for people's attention by pissing them off so they DON'T like her. Psycho!

U remember those kids at school. The ones that would put their hand up, knowing that everyone will hate them for it, but did it anyway. Those people just don't fit in, they just don't get the culture. So instead of getting attention the conventional way they get up people's noses. That way they are assured at least some attention if nothing more.

Freo_Dude

[76]Jul 2, 2006
    Mega_Tron_3000 wrote:
    Krystal fake? I just think she tries to look nice. Who wouldn't? I tihnk she's a great role-model for young girls.

The only fake one is Camilla, she is a mind job! I reckon she has psychological problems. She strives for people's attention by pissing them off so they DON'T like her. Psycho!

U remember those kids at school. The ones that would put their hand up, knowing that everyone will hate them for it, but did it anyway. Those people just don't fit in, they just don't get the culture. So instead of getting attention the conventional way they get up people's noses. That way they are assured at least some attention if nothing more.

Krystal is fake with the tone of make-up she puts on everyday. When she goes to bed; she makes sure she looks good. So weird. Camilla on the other hand is 100% natural and says what she thinks of other housemates unlike 'quiet as a mouse' Krystal.

Mega_Tron_3000

[77]Jul 2, 2006
    how does putting make up on make u a fake person? U don't think catwalk models are just all about world peace and throwing up food do u? many have degrees and opinions.

Camilla just doesn't fit in. Man she's playing u to a tee. I could not even imagine myself with a woman that takes such an approach to life. She will be the world's biggest nagger! nag nag nag

Tom-lost

[78]Jul 2, 2006
    • level: 7

Mega_Tron_3000 wrote:
    how does putting make up on make u a fake person? U don't think catwalk models are just all about world peace and throwing up food do u? many have degrees and opinions. Camilla just doesn't fit in. Man she's playing u to a tee. I could not even imagine myself with a woman that takes such an approach to life. She will be the world's biggest nagger! nag nag nag

I agree with freo_dude (OMG) lol..putting on make-up shows you are vein therefore to a certain extent fake. I really do like Krystal though, but geez enough with the make-up lol! She looks good without it anyway!

As for Camilla, she rarely nags, she just gives her honest opinion and if people don't like it then she listens to their opinion as seen with the Perry VS Camilla argument. I was so going for Camilla, she didn't let Perry walk all over her which i thought was awesome! What 'approach to life' are you saying Camilla takes?

Freo_Dude

[79]Jul 2, 2006
    putting make-up on your self isnt YOU... its a whole different person. it's aiight to put it when ya go on parties, but come on EVERY DAY.

Mega_Tron_3000

[80]Jul 2, 2006
    the approach i mean is saying what u think at every waking moment... how many times have you been asked how ya going? to which u reply... good. I am never good when i say good. Does that mean i am being fake? In your opinion probably fake... but i really don't need to tell that person the real reason behind my feelings...

eg life sux, i have to take the kids to their mother's go to work for a crap job that i hate, and the only reason i'm there is to pay rent, at least i have my pet dog, shame it needs to get its leg amputated... bla bla...

But Camilla will tell u these things and she does let up, its all her opinion, her opinion... she might let other talk, but she doesn't really listen... its all need need need, tell me i am beautiful.. she is so insecure...

like i said before, ppl warm to the struggle she feels all the time... and her need for attention just to wake up in the morning.