Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

Who else hates Travis with a passion?

halz84

[61]Jun 20, 2007
    • level: 13
    seriously, i am quite impressed. there was really no b*tching and name calling and general rudeness and attacks that happen in other threads. was really just a good discussion of differing opinions. nice.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

s1bbald

[62]Jun 20, 2007
    • level: 22
    Just on the topic of being proud of your country and all that, that guy on Monday who died in Melbourne, trying to save that lady, that's what the real Australia's like. That guy made me really proud to be Australian. It's good to know that there are people out there who would put it on the line to help a stranger.

anablu

[63]Jun 21, 2007
    • level: 27

s1bbald wrote:
    Just on the topic of being proud of your country and all that, that guy on Monday who died in Melbourne, trying to save that lady, that's what the real Australia's like. That guy made me really proud to be Australian. It's good to know that there are people out there who would put it on the line to help a stranger.

Definatly makes me proud as well.. i would definatly help someone if they were in trouble!! And just to answer the previous question, im really surprised that it didnt turn nasty as well, i mean usually people go off on you.. must be because we are all Aussies in here LOL

PiperPrueLover4

[64]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 18
    That poor man that died makes me proud to be a human in general. I was inclined to agree about being proud to be Australian, but then I remembered that the shooter was also Australian, so it kind of balances out. I realise I am being awfully cynical and perhaps even insulting to his memory, but each country has its good and bad people. But it is good to know that there are heroic people out there who would try to save their fellow human beings. I don't think I would have been brave enough, to be honest.

s1bbald

[65]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 22
    PiperPrueLover4 wrote:
    That poor man that died makes me proud to be a human in general. I was inclined to agree about being proud to be Australian, but then I remembered that the shooter was also Australian, so it kind of balances out. I realise I am being awfully cynical and perhaps even insulting to his memory, but each country has its good and bad people. But it is good to know that there are heroic people out there who would try to save their fellow human beings. I don't think I would have been brave enough, to be honest.
    No way would I have been. I no that's terrible, but I'd be out of there so fast.

anablu

[66]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 27

s1bbald wrote:
    PiperPrueLover4 wrote:
    No way would I have been. I no that's terrible, but I'd be out of there so fast.

HAHAH at least you guys are honest!! i

PiperPrueLover4

[67]Jun 25, 2007
    • level: 18
    Ugh Travis cried on the daily show- that's bound to get him some popularity, "a man who isn't afraid to cry."

Oh he's playing well, he is playing well...