Big Brother (Australia) Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel NineIn Season

Why must Bodie be such an a-hole even now he's out?

PiperPrueLover4

[1]May 14, 2007
    • level: 18

Why must Bodie be this way? He got booted out for a reason and the uneducated, stupid bogan is still spouting out Hayley-hating nonsense. I know Bodie never played the game, simply because he wasnt intelligent enough to develop a game plan that was worth a damn, however he needs to know that public defamation is not still OK.

He needs to accept that the housemates and clearly the public like her more than him.

Die Bodie, you have nothing to offer society.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alexlips

[2]May 14, 2007
    • level: 52
    EXACTLY what I was thinking! You are so right, he is making all of these radiculous comments about how the entire house is trying to get other house mates evicted so then they can get Hayley and Andrew out. He is bloddy radiculous. The only person who is playing the game and thinking of these stupid plans is himself.

If i was Gretel back then, i would have strangled him!

tuff_man

[3]May 14, 2007
    • level: 6
    i leave Bodie alone he is cool and he was makeing those comits about the hosue mates gettign rid of Hayley and Andrew about is A team his mates who dont like them ether and somone said public likes Hayley and Andrew more than Bodie you cant know that Hayley and Andrew have not been nomated and you cant tell who they like more untill Bodie Andrew and Haley are all nomted together and sines Bodie is out that cant hapen

negomi

[4]May 14, 2007
    • level: 6

He was Ok the first two weeks, a bit up and down with TJ maybe, but apart from that i didnt think too badly of him. NOW....OMG...he must be ADHD and off his meds. He is as mad as a cut snake.

Did I miss something the first two weeks? Was he always like that??

Seriously, he is crazy...theres something not right there...I would be afraid if I was living with him

halz84

[5]May 14, 2007
    • level: 13
    bodie just seems to have no social skills, or know how to keep his mouth shut at appropriate times... and more i think about it, more bodie and emma seem like they have not left high school behind. like anyone who is different and disagree with them is immediately boring, bland, fake or under the thumb... man just grow up!!
    imagine being bodies family - wouldnt u just cringe everytime he said one of the many stupid things that seem to come out of his mouth...

PiperPrueLover4

[6]May 15, 2007
    • level: 18
    Which means that they would cringe every time he opened his mouth.

You can just tell the person he was in high school, the sporty athletic and stupid (you can't be athletic and smart, not possible) guy who harassed people who have any form of intelligence with his half-witted remarks that all the intelligent ones merely laughed at him about. I go to school every day and see about 300 of them just like him. Only he is far worse. I just see his face with his weird extruding mouth and want to scratch his vacant eyes out.